Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5

jungle4321

Who here uses or has used the 5x5? What results did yoiu see from it? Do you go back to it as one of your usual routines?

Me. Strength. Usual routines? That question makes it sound like you switch your routine every week. Which is wrong.

There isn't a better routine for building strength in the world then the 5x5. Period.

im doing the 5x5 right now and after i do the 3 main lifts for the day i add in a couple extra focusing on a specific muscle group.. so far i love it.. but i enjoyed the 3x5 as well.. strength gains for me are great. my bench has gone up by 10lbs in 2 months but im going to say thats because im bulking and feeding my body a whole lot.. but the routine has to be helping as well. id say give it a shot for 2 months see how it goes for ya

Me. Strength. Usual routines? That question makes it sound like you switch your routine every week. Which is wrong.

There isn't a better routine for building strength in the world then the 5x5. Period.

I switch my routine every 3 months or so. I have a couple that i always go back to...

Top Bottom