Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th degree assult in minnesota

lol we dont even argue let alone actually fight lol but thanks for all the tips lol

lesson learned: cops are not always there to help....at least not when they can manipulate a good revenue stream

i miss small towm cops :/

Sent from my SGH-T959V using EliteFitness

Actually it sounds like the cops did excately what they were suppose to do....remember your wife called the cops....your wife told them that you assaulted her (you even said you pushed her and pushing someone meets the criteria of simple assault). I am not choosing a side as I have given you advice as to how to proceed to protect yourself but at the same time it is very irresponsible of you to try and blame the police officers who were just doing there job rather than blaming yourself for getting drunk and out of control, or blaming your wife who actually called the cops.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

Listen to the people telling you to speak with a lawyer. Most have free consultations and can give you a bit of advice to see if you think it's worth hiring them. It will probably cost ya $500 or so but worth it to not have it on your record. IMO, keeping any charge, no matter how minor, off your record should be priority. Throw money at it if you have to. You know you screwed up so I'm not gonna beat a dead drunk guy by telling you to stop getting so drunk :)

yeah what she didnt ecplain was it wasnt violence against each other i was to turn the radio and she shoved me and i shoved her back...unfourtunetly we were climbing all over all the junk in our garage and we both fell......shes so fuckin pissed off right now that there are spinning it the way they are

she actually went in and demanded the prosecuter NOT press a no contact order bucause in her word "this is bull shit" and there was no assult
but to them name calling is 5th degree :/

Yes, but they are not going to care because many times an abuse victim will act exactly as your wife is acting after the incident. Not saying you're an abuser, I'm just saying what seems like insanity on their part isn't if you look at the big picture.

If I was you, I would stay far far away from tequila though. Good luck.

Actually it sounds like the cops did excately what they were suppose to do....remember your wife called the cops....your wife told them that you assaulted her (you even said you pushed her and pushing someone meets the criteria of simple assault). I am not choosing a side as I have given you advice as to how to proceed to protect yourself but at the same time it is very irresponsible of you to try and blame the police officers who were just doing there job rather than blaming yourself for getting drunk and out of control, or blaming your wife who actually called the cops.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

i agree with....not trying to blame just stateing its a definet eyeopener how in this town they just lock and load as opposed to smaller towns where they take a sec to under stand the sitch....hasty is all really....

Sent from my SGH-T959V using EliteFitness

Top Bottom