Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500mg test is all you need

GUARDIAN said:
250 can be plenty for most.

Hell, when I bump my HRT to 200, I feel and see a difference. Pretty amazing. It'd be nice to add 400 mgs of primo EW to that though. Maybe for my birthday I'll throw myself a party. :)

I prefer to stay on 750mg/test/wk and 75-100 mg/tren a/day for 25'ish weeks, and then drop test to 500mg/wk for 6 weeks, and start over.

Works great for me.

Question for the test only camp - this is a what is better type of question -

would running 500mg test p/w for 52 weeks of the year produce more gains then running 500mg test p/w for 12 then drop to 250mg for 12 weeks than back to 500mg for 12 then finish on 250 for 12 more weeks - I relaise this might not be done in practice but its just a what if question, with reguards to builidng up tolerence vs upper and lowering the dose to keep the body guessing etc

I tried a gram of test cyp weekly (and 800mg eq and 3 ius GH daily) and found it to be a waste. The only "gains" I saw at doubling the amount was bloat and water retention.

It convinced me that if I want to use "more" gear, then to just increase the amount of anabolics I am using, not the androgens (test.)

My next cycle will be around 100mg Test Cyp + 200mg Primo injected M W FR and then anavar

I can't tell a difference between 400-700mg. stick with what works, if it ain't broke don't fix it

Cryptlord said:
Just started my 4th cycle, other consisted of more test, winstrol, and dbol.

this one i decided to just keep it simple at 500mg test.

already seeing nice gains, lost fat, and increased strength

what more could you want? 500mg never gets old!

So your not following the HG protocol of more gear? What??? :p

I'm currently doing my first cycle,250mgs sust & 200mgs deca,6 weeks in and have already gained 18 lean pounds,wasn't expecting it to work so well.

Nearly went with double that dose because of some of the stuff i've read,i'm glad i didn't with a good diet theres really no need.

Top Bottom