Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 went DOWN today...

Cuthbert said:
... in the deadlift.

I wanted to do it Joker style, no belt, no straps... but I had to strap up because I had no chalk... grr i would have had it with chalk too.

Pulled it sumo, surprisingly.... but this news will be nothing compared to Brian747478` pulling 700 later today :)

oh.. and the uterus feels great ;)

*LOL* "Joker style"

Nice pull, man. That would have been killer to see a pic of you pullin' that in your socks.
We'll have to start callin' that "Cuthbert Style".:D

Joker

Cuthbert said:

LOL... no, Shane did not get 700, it is a running joke... lol.

Thanks though Chad.

lol...damn dont i feel like an ass...i was thinkin damn shane that was a big jump

unfortuantely, i didn't get 7 tonight, did hold the 272 farmers for 20 seconds though:) and did some box squats.
cuthy, that is freakin' awesome bro, congrats to u for sure.

brian747478` said:
unfortuantely, i didn't get 7 tonight, did hold the 272 farmers for 20 seconds though:) and did some box squats.
cuthy, that is freakin' awesome bro, congrats to u for sure.

damn...thats a pretty heavy hold man. congrats. look out boston

king, i was happy with it, a good starting point for sure:)
i did those as accessory move after box squats insted of partial deadlifts. that was without a belt too. i might try the 285's sunday, we'll see, haha:)

brian747478` said:
king, i was happy with it, a good starting point for sure:)
i did those as accessory move after box squats insted of partial deadlifts. that was without a belt too. i might try the 285's sunday, we'll see, haha:)

t3c and I have a date with some heavy farmers on Sunday.

I will be thinking of you Shanus ;) ... and how I am going to destroy you in Boston.

And thanks EVERYONE for the words.. means a lot.

Brown - I think at this point that the 380 stones would deadlift ME. I assume you are getting the viking as well?

Top Bottom