Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 years since last cycle...what to do?

big perm

38 years old, 6'4" 220 lbs. It's been roughly 5 years since I last ran any kind of cycle (marriage/kids stopped me). I'm now at a point in my life where I have the time and needed energy to devote back to hardcore training, but am not quite sure how my prior use will impact what I should run when I am ready to go back on.

My very last cycle was pretty heavy and recovery was spot on, but how does prior use (even going back 5 years) affect what dosages I would need to use to see results? Would a simple beginner cycle be a good starting point or do you think I'd need to go heavier than a typical 1st timer?

38 years old, 6'4" 220 lbs. It's been roughly 5 years since I last ran any kind of cycle (marriage/kids stopped me). I'm now at a point in my life where I have the time and needed energy to devote back to hardcore training, but am not quite sure how my prior use will impact what I should run when I am ready to go back on.

My very last cycle was pretty heavy and recovery was spot on, but how does prior use (even going back 5 years) affect what dosages I would need to use to see results? Would a simple beginner cycle be a good starting point or do you think I'd need to go heavier than a typical 1st timer?

You don't need dosages to see results.
My advice is to start low with the basics,give the joints & temdons time to adjust to resistance training,learn to eat properly again, and get close to 1 gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight, I believe you will be suprised to see what muscle memory does to your body after a few months. then you can consider a cycle.

You don't need dosages to see results.
My advice is to start low with the basics,give the joints & temdons time to adjust to resistance training,learn to eat properly again, and get close to 1 gram of protein for every pound of bodyweight, I believe you will be suprised to see what muscle memory does to your body after a few months. then you can consider a cycle.

That's what I've been doing. I'm not one to jump right back into cycling...I use it to boost myself when I feel I'm at or near my genetic limit, which in this case is still several months away. I've been lifting the past 5 years, just not hardcore like I'd like.

I was really just looking for educated thoughts on what happens when I "do" go back on, does my body revert to a state that's as if I never used before or does it still "remember" that I've put drugs into it and "need more"?

Thanks Radar for your thoughts, much respect to ya bro.

Good to see you back and not seen a more accurate statement as ''I use it to boost myself when I feel I'm at or near my genetic limit'' props to you as that is IMHO exactly right and many should take heed.

Speaking from experience then if like me ''back in the day'' you did insane dosages and are near genetic limit i found at first 3-4 weeks in low dosages did work as did simplicity i.e. a bit of dbol to kickstart and then 250 - 500mg test EW. Then i reached plateau very quickly. Recovery also took longer as a shut down harder. I used HCG which helped a lot

Good luck mate and as usual listen to your body

Wrongun!

Top Bottom