Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 weeks on clen...Clen is Kidney Toxic.

da big thinker said:
BA,you know i love you right...?but bro,i'll tell you why you are experiencing these sides...

1-dehydration...
2-high sodium foods
3-lack of exrecise
4-accumulation of fatty deposits exactly where you don't want them to get stored...you are an endomorph,right?
5-smoking...need i say much more...?

point of my story...GET YOUR ASS BACK INTO THE GAME...!and stop WASTING your clen...---fyi

Yeah, what's really been holding me back this week is the fact that all the gym members will see how weak and fat I got. I'm like a God at that gym, one of the biggest and strongest.

I'm going today for sure.

I haven't touched cigarette in 5 days and no clen in 4 days, I feel like shit, thank god I have my L-tyrosine.

thermo said:
Just out of curiosity, why didn't you just stick with the 2 week clen, 2 week eca or nyc method. With antioxidant and taurine...

Instead of five straight weeks of clen, sides, and out of the gym on the shelf?

Bro,I wasn't exactly bodybuilding in those five weeks...personnal problems..Life altering decisions to make...new business, I've been really stressed out. To top it all off, my shoulder is killing me again so instead of working through it I said fuck it and stopped going to the gym.

When I'm this stressed out and I have no outlet(training) I start to overeat and smoke. I used clen to make sure I wouldn't get too fat and it did work to some extent.

I was eating like the day after a contest everyday.

BigAndy69 said:

Yeah, what's really been holding me back this week is the fact that all the gym members will see how weak and fat I got. I'm like a God at that gym, one of the biggest and strongest.

I'm going today for sure.

I haven't touched cigarette in 5 days and no clen in 4 days, I feel like shit, thank god I have my L-tyrosine.

don't fall in the TRAP of relying on compounds to bring you back...i've seen so many good bros FAIL miserably by doing this...YOU'RE TOO SMART FOR THAT.get you ass back into the gym and give yourself some time to heal from that BS compound T3...C'mon man,you know better than that!!!

da big thinker said:

don't fall in the TRAP of relying on compounds to bring you back...i've seen so many good bros FAIL miserably by doing this...YOU'RE TOO SMART FOR THAT.get you ass back into the gym and give yourself some time to heal from that BS compound T3...C'mon man,you know better than that!!!

Yup, I got the fire in me again, I'm gonna do cardio twice a day now and training 4 times a week. No smoking and eating clean,

Update

It hurts when I pee. Whoop dee do I'm falling apart. Most intense pain I've felt in that region. It hurt for a solid 3 minutes. The entire bottom of the shaft. :(

Still not enough for me to see a doctor.

Top Bottom