Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 hours of UFC starts right now

Hahahahahahaahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hendo fugged that nose up. I thought it was a bad stoppage at first but when Shogun flopped on his back after the stop I knew something was wrong. That nose was straight broke off.

It was a great fight. Shogun dropped Hendo hard twice, but Hendo is a beast. I can't believe he won that fight after getting beat down for two rounds.

All Brazilians are transgender. There's no male/female separation there anymore.

Dude you do not fuck with Brazilians. These are some of the most aggressive people on the face of the planet. There are hard core murdering gang bangers in the U.S who wouldn't last a week in some of those Brazilian slums where everybody knows perfect arm bar technique by the time they're 5. These guys don't care if you tap they're taking your arm home if they get it.

Dude you do not fuck with Brazilians. These are some of the most aggressive people on the face of the planet. There are hard core murdering gang bangers in the U.S who wouldn't last a week in some of those Brazilian slums where everybody knows perfect arm bar technique by the time they're 5. These guys don't care if you tap they're taking your arm home if they get it.

wtf due you know about Brazil fgt?

Top Bottom