Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 hours of UFC starts right now

Dude you do not fuck with Brazilians. These are some of the most aggressive people on the face of the planet. There are hard core murdering gang bangers in the U.S who wouldn't last a week in some of those Brazilian slums where everybody knows perfect arm bar technique by the time they're 5. These guys don't care if you tap they're taking your arm home if they get it.

Lol @ you thinking everybody in Brazil does Jiu Jitsu.

Just like every Chinese knows Kung Fu, huh?

Retard.

Lol @ you thinking everybody in Brazil does Jiu Jitsu.

Just like every Chinese knows Kung Fu, huh?

Retard.

1) People in the ghettos of Brazil do a lot of fighting, fact. BJJ is just one of things they learn from an early age. The guy I took BJJ with grew up with Aldo. BJJ and Capo are like national past times there.

2) If you weren't a brain midget you'd know how generic a term "kung fu" is. When you make the statement "just like very Chinese knows Kung Fu" I can't start to respond to it because it's categorically retarded. Any Chinese martial art is considered Kung fu....and in fact in it's original useage "kung fu" referred to any act of concentrated discipline where one achieved merit.

Here let me help....

"Originally, to practice kung fu did not just mean to practice Chinese martial arts. Instead, it referred to the process of one's training - the strengthening of the body and the mind, the learning and the perfection of one's skills - rather than to what was being trained. It refers to excellence achieved through long practice in any endeavor."

You can regurgitate any of your retarded Utah inbred hillfolk beliefs so this one shouldn't be too hard. :coffee:

Brazil's a fuckin' toilet. Worst vacation dump I've ever been on. Everyone there are assholes. I'm glad they live in filth for the most part. They all deserve it.

1) People in the ghettos of Brazil do a lot of fighting, fact. BJJ is just one of things they learn from an early age. The guy I took BJJ with grew up with Aldo. BJJ and Capo are like national past times there.

2) If you weren't a brain midget you'd know how generic a term "kung fu" is. When you make the statement "just like very Chinese knows Kung Fu" I can't start to respond to it because it's categorically retarded. Any Chinese martial art is considered Kung fu....and in fact in it's original useage "kung fu" referred to any act of concentrated discipline where one achieved merit.

Here let me help....

"Originally, to practice kung fu did not just mean to practice Chinese martial arts. Instead, it referred to the process of one's training - the strengthening of the body and the mind, the learning and the perfection of one's skills - rather than to what was being trained. It refers to excellence achieved through long practice in any endeavor."

You can regurgitate any of your retarded Utah inbred hillfolk beliefs so this one shouldn't be too hard. :coffee:

*every

:coffee: :rainbow: :coffee:

Fox Sports

I got wood

discuss
I chose to watch "The Walking Dead" instead. My uninformed opinion...Dan needs to retire; The evidence is overwhelming; No sane person would be a fighter in a professional combat sport unless they have a big one time payoff.

I live in So Cal. Insanely hot women outnumber guys 10:1 here. I don't need Brazilian trannies.

Top Bottom