Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

45 ,low natty test..should i stay on or come off test cycle?

You think going on HRT for life is better than spending $80 for a month of HCGen? How does that make any sense?

lol why do guys on this site get so ratty.....i am not DEAD SET on doing anything....i am going to explore all routes...but paying hundreds of pounds a year off cycle for the next 10 yrs for supps off cycle certainly wont be one.steve regardless of what pct is use i will still go back to my low natty levels. off...now you find me a supp thats is cost effective to run 6months a yr .then fine...but hcgen and the likes you use are not cost effective to run that long.it is 10x the cost of what a guy with low levels would spen d on a vial of test...thats the real reason guys wont go down the otc route for long periods..IF HCGEN AND THE LIKE ONLY WORK WHILST YOU ARE USING THEM ITS FAR TO COSTLY FOR THE AVERAGE JOE.REGARDLESS OF HOW EFFECTIVE.why aint the medical doctors using these supps instead of clomid .and test?not being sarcastic .thats a genuine question?

lol why do guys on this site get so ratty.....i am not DEAD SET on doing anything....i am going to explore all routes.
not at all. we are having a good convo. you are 45, not 25 but still if i can save someone from having to go on HRT forever through other remedies that is important to me. say you live till 80 which is the avg male age that would mean for the next 35 years you will be sticking yourself with test once or twice a week. plus frequent doc visits for bloods, and also there are millions of guys that go on hrt that still have problems anyway.. its not as much as a fix as you think it is.

..but paying hundreds of pounds a year off cycle for the next 10 yrs for supps off cycle certainly wont be one
if you are a bodybuilder/lifter you will have to spend a lot of money on not just supps but also food, vitamins, etc. thats just how it goes

.steve regardless of what pct is use i will still go back to my low natty levels. off...
i do not think 300 is low, if you really believe that you are making yourself worse off.. lots of guys have 800 levels and still have shitty energy, low libido etc. be careful putting too much stock in T levels

now you find me a supp thats is cost effective to run 6months a yr .then fine...but hcgen and the likes you use are not cost effective to run that long.it is 10x the cost of what a guy with low levels would spen d on a vial of test...thats the real reason guys wont go down the otc route for long periods..IF HCGEN AND THE LIKE ONLY WORK WHILST YOU ARE USING THEM ITS FAR TO COSTLY FOR THE AVERAGE JOE.REGARDLESS OF HOW EFFECTIVE.why aint the medical doctors using these supps instead of clomid .and test?not being sarcastic .thats a genuine question?
medical doctors aren't bodybuilders/lifters. atleast 99% of them. most of them are tennis/golf players.. you make good points though and i am not argueing them but the bottom line is if you want to go on HRT because when you come off you feel like shit then i still mantain its your pct which is the problem

in bold

ok ,can you outline a pct which you think would make a difference ,.and im willing to try it in 4 weeks when my cycle ends..then i will come back with honest report.

Personally my balls are worth more than 80$ a month!

Beside theres other things like: unleashed, bridge, ostra...... Those are cheaper and produce major results

i will also get bloods and hormone panel done...when is it best to have these tests? also if you could have a word with ntbm maybe they could send me some supps you advise for an unbiased review .

I'm not taking your answers as argumentative - and I hope you feel the same in return. It's a good discussion and one that should be had by someone in your situation.

I suspect you will get a lot more feedback/info in the next few days. Today is a holiday so many aren't around. I'm hoping you can get responses from those who have actually gone the HRT route.

so are you sayin that if i replaced pct with ntbm otc supps i would keep all my gains and not have low test symptoms 2 months down the line??i find that very hard to believe steve.if this was so, then no one would need to go on trt,just use otc supps.

It might take longer than 2 months. I'm wondering if you really know that your natural levels are on the low side. You could have tested before you were fully recovered, or just had a bad test, etc. I would definitely have multiple data points before making such an important decision.

I am 52 and have considered HRT. Last time I went to the doctor I was thinking about going for it, but my labs came back normal. If I ever do it, It will be under medical supervision.

So, I've been using natural test boosters and I'm glad I am. Its working for me. I understand that Hcgenerate is one of the pricier ones, but its not the only one. Its a good one though, and you can find discounts.

I've been alternating with different boosters, sometimes spending 30-40 per month, sometimes a little more.

It's not like juicing, but my nuts are still working and I'm not having to deal with needles or the potential complications of TRT for now.

When I need it, I'll do it, but I'm not in a hurry.

Top Bottom