Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4322P: Free Range Chickens

I like it. It seems like you were experimenting with another writing style/form of expression towards the beginning half -- something a little different than what I am used to seeing from you. I liked it -- very dark and foreboding... keep going down that path and it could very well turn chilling... Of course, by the second half it was looking a little more familiar (dark comedy) and I had a smile by the time I finished.

Both styles are interesting and have their respective merits. I enjoy reading what you come up with. There is probably more you could bring out in this one (in the way of edits/revisions) if you wanted to...

I haven't done any horror lately, but I did start a sci-fi episode if you're interested...

goat i got one of them and from the read of it, it seemed like you were going to send another one which i never got. i hope the general message i was trying to get across was accurately conveyed.

By all means Machine, post it, I enjoy reading your work. When I write things for the board, I just flow, and don't really edit or revise anything. If I did, I could make it a whole lot better, but it would take too much time that my ADD couldn't handle. Maybe I should.

vixen - Merci beaucoup. I will include you in my upcoming story as well. You can be Mrs. Robinson, or maybe Sister Mary Alice - Lord of Chastity.

and super - Yeah I sent another, cursing you out for making me read such babble. My pm's are officially screwed.

Gosh darn it.

Satanic Goatslayer said:
fantom, you silly twat, I mailed it last week. Any complaints you can take up with the mail sevice.

Ingrate.

I just hopes it not the china man's severed head.........but then again...... maybe that would be cool............ hmmmmm

thefantom1 said:

I just hopes it not the china man's severed head.........but then again...... maybe that would be cool............ hmmmmm

It would only be cool if stored in a cooler of dry ice. When you get it, you could stuff his noggin with candy dip him in liquid nitrogen and have one hell of a pinata. :^}>

Top Bottom