Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4322P: Free Range Chickens

LOL!!!
your choice of music used throughout these slaughters is one of the most entertaining parts of your recanting. get thee to a clinic and get that syphilis checked out my nigga.

Machine I would have to say you are a wonderful writer. Your subject matter is rather morbid which leads me to recommend getting into the horror or crime writing field but definately something you should persue.

Star

Satanic Goatslayer said:
Very nice Machine. Never has a baseball bat death sounded so eloquent.

I take it you write often?

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

Yes I write daily. Sadly, I rarely write fiction anymore. I hope to get back into the habit... It is the one job (?) that I truly love.

Star -- Horror and Sci-Fi are my fiction genres of choice. Years ago, I even had a couple of horror shorts adapted for late-night radio productions (you've never heard of them -- one was callled THE WITCH IN THE VALLEY, the other was THE HARBINGER'S CURE), and the editor of the now defunct INIQUITIES horror mag had expressed interest in some of my work (too bad I lacked the discipline at the time to carry through with some of his rewrite requests). At one point, I was 100 pages into a horror story, when I scrapped the entire project. *sigh*

Bump for Machine.

Insanity.

Some call it a disease, detrimental to society. It's my life.

Walking into the nearest hardware store, looking for a new belt sander, I notice the man behind the counter. Small and withering, like the leaves in the fall. His life is of no consequence to me.

I ask him for his opinion on a double sided axe that I found near the register.

"That's our finest model there....."

The blade penetrates his skull, a dull thud eminates, and I'm left standing there, holding the handle in my hand, staring at his dead body. Cheap axe, the man selling it deserved to die, trying to sell a piece of shit as if it were gold. I steal his money and his scalp, stuff them both in my toolbelt and leave.

When empathy, compassion, and love leave, they're replaced with something more powerful.

Hate.

Getting into my late 70's model Monza, I see a scratch on my door. The paint is red. The car next to me is red. It could be a coincidence, but I don't care. Justice must be served.

A lady carrying bags of groceries walks to the car, puts the keys in, but is interrupted.

"Excuse me miss, I think you dropped this"

"But that's a rusty shuriken. And you just pulled it from your toolb...."

I slash her throat, tear her shirt off, and cut her abdomen open. Not knowing what to do next, I begin to worry. I start to shove my fists into her now opened midsection, hoping to grab a hold of something, anything. I feel a kidney. I start to punch at it. All the while she's moaning, almost orgasmically. I feel, for the first time ever, a bit of regret. It passes in 1.54 seconds. I reach into her bag, grab a can of coffee and smash her face into a heap of mush.

An old lady and her husband approach.

I ask them to leave politely. They don't listen, their curiosity will be the end of them.

As they observe my handiwork, I go to my car and turn on some music.

King of Pain.

Coming from my monstrous system consisting of a 30 watt amp and 1 6x9, they get nervous and begin to walk away, their brittle bones not allowing for a quick getaway.

I had brought a cordless drill with me today.

I get in front of the old woman and drill a hole into her skull. She falls to the ground, the mix of shock and massive head trauma surprising her. The old man begins to flail at me. I grab his cane and shove it into his spine, sending him to the asphalt. Looking down at him, I feel another strange feeling.

Sympathy.

I check myself, amazed at this new sensation.

Not for long.

I grab my butterfly knife and cut his shoulders and elbows to the bone. I then obtained his breathing tube and shoved it into one of his wounds. Using the tank of helium I always bring with me, I managed to attach it to the tubes and force some of the noble gas into his wounds. He is dead now. I think.

I want to be sure, so I get in my car and run him over 6 times.

Hearing the sirens, I pack up my things and go.

I long to be normal, maybe a plumber or a doctor, but not in this lifetime. For now I have to settle. Settle on being a deranged sheep herder with an opium/alcohol addiction and a little shanty town in the middle of nowhere.

Always look on the bright side of life.

Do do, do do do do do do.

lol more good shit. the noble gas part struck a chord with me. too much damn chemistry in high school. i would be greatly honored to be maimed or delimbed in one of your stories, goat. i don't even need a big part, just to appear briefly and be slaughtered in some special way would be nice.

SG...this is a great one bro...nice choice on the heart tune.

I was thinking of writing an elite story in the near future. You will most definately have a role, perhaps as havoc's dominatrix.

Oh, I think my pm's are fucked. Did you get the two I sent you regarding the destruction of certain threads, where you tricked me into almost committing suicide?

Top Bottom