Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

40mg Var - Week 2 Results/thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwan2bsolid2 said:
WI- good job on the diet. Look for increased strength- that should be an indicator if the Vars working- espeacially on a calorie deficit. Also if your getting outta of the ordinary pumps- pumps that are intense and almost hurt - that would be another indicator...so I've heard at least. Keep us posted. I'm leaning out too...but I am strictly dieting like yourself and doing lots of cardio.

Seems like we are using the Anavar/Dieting for the same purpose.:D I am on a calorie deficit and the only carbs that I consume are that from my 9-12 ounces of grapefruit juice I take daily and maybe a postworkout carb/protein shake......other than that.......red/white meats, veggies and Isopure protein shakes for muah! I'm looking forward to them intense pumps......we will see how that works out for me today............back and tris today!

By the way Solid how much cardio are you doing?

Thought I'd inform you guys that the program I am using to track my nutrition is: Innovative Logic's CrosstrainerII. You can get it at
http://www.crosstrainer.ca
(I just downloaded the trial and got a crack for it) ;)

I just write everything down that I eat and before bed, I enter them into the program... very simple and easy to use.

------

It seems like most of you are running the var to diet / cut.

Am I the only one using it for purely strength & explosive speed?

Just curious.

BTW, at the rate I'm going -- up 6lbs already (day 19 of 56). I'll probably end up having 15+ of LBM while maintaining <10% bf at the end of the cycle. Something I did not plan on. I thought I'd gain maybe 5lbs. This dosen't bother me as long as sprint times continue to improve. :D

Me and a friend of mine loved them as well. IMO there is a bad batch going around. If I were you guys I would contact the seller and I bet he'll make it right. He is a good guy and I'm sure this is an honest mistake.

any updates from those whose little blue friends were NOT working? drveejay? WannaImpress? Pject is obviously satisfied, it looks like he gained 2lbs of muscle and dropped a % bodyfat in about 15 days. and also-why take Vitex with Anavar?? i thought the only anavar based gyno possibility was from elevated gh(or was it igf) levels?? and if its for E related gyno, as your post indicates, vitex doesnt help, and may not even help progest. gyno, and in some I think it fucks up your libido/erectile function. so wtf?? peace

nhbgorilla said:
any updates from those whose little blue friends were NOT working? drveejay? WannaImpress? Pject is obviously satisfied, it looks like he gained 2lbs of muscle and dropped a % bodyfat in about 15 days. and also-why take Vitex with Anavar?? i thought the only anavar based gyno possibility was from elevated gh(or was it igf) levels?? and if its for E related gyno, as your post indicates, vitex doesnt help, and may not even help progest. gyno, and in some I think it fucks up your libido/erectile function. so wtf?? peace

:( not yet bro........hopefully the intense pumps and strength gains are just right around the corner. One thing though......I am leaning up......it could be the Anavar......could be my diet since I did a complete 180 on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom