Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 weeks in. Should I increase the Test E dosage?

Stallbro said:
I'm four weeks into my 1st cycle 10wk testosterone enanthate 250mg/75mg Anavar - oxandrolone - ED cycle and I'll provide my feedback:

Strength is up maybe 15%; BF seems lower (getting it checked next week); my muscles are tighter much longer after a workout; I look slightly larger but that may be due to my muscles staying tight. My diet is still strict at 2800 clean high protein, low carb and fat. I have gained 6lbs. I'm not holding any water and my nips, while occasionally slightly sore aren't giving me any problems.

My concern is that the Anavar - oxandrolone - is working well but the testosterone enanthate might need to be increased. I don't feel increased energy or mood or any of the other "feel good" benefits of being on that most describe.

So, should I increase the dosage of the testosterone enanthate to maybe 350mg or 500mg? Or should I wait it out?

I saw good gains with 250 first cycle around week 6. Stick with it and i agree with others on bumping up the cals. Thats the hardest part for me.

Top Bottom