Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4 times a week cardio

RamRom

is it to much cardio?

early morning cardio, 35min on Ellyptical machine MODERATE speed

trying to lose weight of course

Last edited:
Sounds good. Build the time up to an hour or so if you can.

Mostly a diet thing though.

an hour should be the MAX time you do cardio, from that point on you will normally hasve diminishing retuns... most people are happy with 45 mins.

If you want to play with variables, once you hit 45mins, start changing your frequency (times /week) and your intensity (MHR) until you hit the point of max returns.

In my case it was High frequency (6 times/week) with med-high intensity (about 80% MHR) Eventually you get used to it

well i do 35 min and 10 min in the soana, should i stop the soana and add 10 min to my cardio to get 45min?

cuz 45 min is all i have then i shower and walk to work

Cut the sauna. That's only for old men to bullshit in. Add 10 minutes to cardio :) Four times a week is not too much. I usually crank out five. Make sure you have your diet clean and set.

thanks guys, i'll skip the soana and up it to 45 min, it's gonna be boring but what the hell, t's worth it, diet is clean and set as always

Congrats to me, i did 45 min Ellyptical machine in the morning and man it was the most boring 45min of my life, but let me tell u, will do it again tomorrow :)

RamRom said:
Congrats to me, i did 45 min Ellyptical machine in the morning and man it was the most boring 45min of my life, but let me tell u, will do it again tomorrow :)

I have a TV in the room where my elliptical is. This helps really curbs the bordem and give me something to stare at lol. If you don't like TV or don't have one availble music might help you too.

pintoca said:
an hour should be the MAX time you do cardio, from that point on you will normally hasve diminishing retuns... most people are happy with 45 mins.

If you want to play with variables, once you hit 45mins, start changing your frequency (times /week) and your intensity (MHR) until you hit the point of max returns.

In my case it was High frequency (6 times/week) with med-high intensity (about 80% MHR) Eventually you get used to it

There is really no basis to this. Ideally you build up to as long as you have time for. And the average per-minute ratio of fat loss goes up the longer you go. I'd get it up to 90 minutes if you have that much time (but it looks like you don't).

Top Bottom