Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle

ludz

Hey guys,
so it's been about 5 years since my last cycle, I'm 30 years old and about to start my 3rd. So far this is what I have laid out:
test pro 150mg eod - 16weeks
masteron 100 eod - 16 weeks
tren 100 eod - last 8 weeks
hcgenerate I'll start my last 4 weeks and thru my pct

Do I need an AI? Everything I've read says masteron and nolv together would be efficient so i plan taking .25 nolvadex everyday for the cycle and using hcgenerate and nolv for my post. I used hcgenerate and need2s post therapy stack in the past but see that it's gone now. Any suggestions on my cycle ? And my advice for what's best to use for post ? Greatly appreciated.

Should I possibly forget about the nolvadex and run formastanzol? I am suseptible to gyno so I want to do this the smartest way.

Your cycle itself looks good but there are no support supplements. You DO NOT want to use nolvadex with your cycle as it up regulates the progesterone receptor.

You can prevent side effects on a test/tren cycle by:
1. Using an AI with your cycle to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. Using an anti-prolactin drug with your cycle to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Adding cardarine into your cycle to increase fat loss, endurance and reduce the likelihood of experiencing tren related side effects like tren cough.

aromasin 10mg EOD - 16 weeks
cabergoline 0.25mg - last 8 weeks
cardarine 20mg/day - last 8 weeks

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol ->
http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Hey guys,
so it's been about 5 years since my last cycle, I'm 30 years old and about to start my 3rd. So far this is what I have laid out:
hcgenerate I'll start my last 4 weeks and thru my pct

Do I need an AI? Everything I've read says masteron and nolv together would be efficient so i plan taking .25 nolvadex everyday for the cycle and using hcgenerate and nolv for my post. I used hcgenerate and need2s post therapy stack in the past but see that it's gone now. Any suggestions on my cycle ? And my advice for what's best to use for post ? Greatly appreciated.

You definitely need an AI here, since in spite of the fact that masteron has anti-estrogen properties, it is not even close to being enough for on-cycle estrogen control. The ideal choice, especially with trenbolone in the cycle, would be aromasin at 10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle. You should never use nolvadex with a nandrolone, such as trenbolone, since it will increase the amount of prolactin receptors, and trenbolone will increase the levels of this hormone.

Also, you will need to use cabergoline in order to control the prolactin increases from trenbolone. Finally, it would be very very beneficial to add into the stack some cardarine GW, since it has a time proven ability to greatly reduce most of trenbolone's side effects without adding any of its own.

If you are going to run a cycle for 16 weeks, why not get test e, mast e and tren e for less injection frequency?

Yes, a real AI like aromasin is necessary. Run it at 10mg EOD. Definitely do not run nolvadex on cycle.....especially with a nandrolone derivative like tren. That is a prolactin issue waiting to happen.

Top Bottom