Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle Critique AND Recommendations

steves86

Hi guys, I am in the planning stage of my 3rd cycle. To give some background I am 29, 6'0 195 atm and have been lifting for 8 plus years and have competed both naturally and non natty. I have had a horrible run with injures this year (rotator cuff from sports) then torn hamstring which has set me back a lot. I am only now just starting to get back into training with plans to compete again early next year. I have lost a lot of lean mass and strength but am determined to get this back asap.

Past Cycles have both been identical - 12 weeks running 500mg test e (2nd cycle i ran winny for the last 5 weeks leading up to contest). I used proper pct regimes after both cycles and bloodwork came back fine although I tend to be very acne prone

This time I am thinking about adding Tren to the mix but am uncertain and feel i still have more research to do on it. My next Cycle is looking like:

Weeks 1-4 500mg Test E/ 40MG Dianabol
Weeks 5-12 500mg Test E
Throughout the cycle using Arimidex @ .5mg EoD
will be using the pct plans I have followed from the stickys already which have worked well for me.

I guess my main question is how would I go about adding tren into this cycle. is it necessary, If so, then @ what dosages and for how long etc would be advised. My main goal at the moment is to get back to where i was physique wise.

Hi guys, I am in the planning stage of my 3rd cycle. To give some background I am 29, 6'0 195 atm and have been lifting for 8 plus years and have competed both naturally and non natty. I have had a horrible run with injures this year (rotator cuff from sports) then torn hamstring which has set me back a lot. I am only now just starting to get back into training with plans to compete again early next year. I have lost a lot of lean mass and strength but am determined to get this back asap.

Past Cycles have both been identical - 12 weeks running 500mg test e (2nd cycle i ran winny for the last 5 weeks leading up to contest). I used proper pct regimes after both cycles and bloodwork came back fine although I tend to be very acne prone

This time I am thinking about adding Tren to the mix but am uncertain and feel i still have more research to do on it. My next Cycle is looking like:

Weeks 1-4 500mg Test E/ 40MG Dianabol
Weeks 5-12 500mg Test E
Throughout the cycle using Arimidex @ .5mg EoD
will be using the pct plans I have followed from the stickys already which have worked well for me.

I guess my main question is how would I go about adding tren into this cycle. is it necessary, If so, then @ what dosages and for how long etc would be advised. My main goal at the moment is to get back to where i was physique wise.

IMO, you don't need tren, your cycle is just fine. I would suggest upping arimidex dosage to ED, especially when you're running dbol.

PCT, you've seen the threads ;)

Try NPP instead of tren. Will be milder and give great gains

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

ok thanks for the help. just curious... how come AI everyday instead of every other day?

Also im not sure if I would be able to source the other compound mentioned due to location issues.

Being Acne prone is so frustrating! so might be a good idea to just stick with the basics...

Well dbol does aromatize pretty easy. So best to control it from beginning.
And I've found at least for me controlling estrogen helps contril acne for me. Shower twice a day. That doesn't work hit up the dermatologist.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

ok thanks for the help. just curious... how come AI everyday instead of every other day?

Also im not sure if I would be able to source the other compound mentioned due to location issues.

Being Acne prone is so frustrating! so might be a good idea to just stick with the basics...

AI use should be daily due to half-life of most AIs and the side-effects of steroids. You don't want to risk estrogenic sides like bitch tits.

How does this sound
Test (low dose)
Dbol (kicker )
Npp
Primo
Winny (back end )
This is my next cycle and I'm pumpppped

Top Bottom