Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

34 year old woman......22 year old man

Rex said:
A guy in my platoon is 22 married to a 33 year old. He has a 14 year old step daughter, and a 12 year old step son. They make it work some how.

Damn........that's alot of responsibility for a 22 year old.

down the road I flipped it around and met a 24 year old when I was 32 and married her

SublimeZM said:
you and soklueless?
hmm never knew he felt that way about me :heart:

I'm 15 years older than my current squeeze. The thing for us is that we're both in the IT field, so we have a common ground that put us on the same level intellectually speaking. She might even be smarter than me to be honest. If it hadn't been for that and we had met in some club there's no way in hell I would have been interested in someone so young.

Dial_tone said:
I'm 15 years older than my current squeeze. The thing for us is that we're both in the IT field, so we have a common ground that put us on the same level intellectually speaking. She might even be smarter than me to be honest. If it hadn't been for that and we had met in some club there's no way in hell I would have been interested in someone so young.

she like it in the corn hole?

vinylgroover said:
uh.....yeah sure, lol

translation: I coulda never pulled a hot young babe in a club. LOL

tiger88 said:
she like it in the corn hole?

most definitely!

Top Bottom