Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 Wonderful questions for Nelson Montana

F

Frackal

Nelson, if you please;

1. You mentioned once I believe that lactose is a great carb for bodybuilders....I have to agree that milk gives me a feeling of muscle fullness like nothing else...can you go into a bit more detail on that?

2. How do you see the future of AAS in terms of legalities? I predict that if something changes, it will come via the anti-aging use of testosterone and growth hormone and the subsequent education of the public...I feel that due to ignorance, apathy and jealousy issues the public is unlikely to go for steroid legalization simply because the laws are vastly unfair.

3. What do you think of Bill Phillips...any juicy tidbits? What are your thoughts on the rumor that he actually turned a few sources into the DEA way back?

Thanks

The US has a hardtime making weed legal so I can't figure how they would treat AAS better....

manny78 said:
The US has a hardtime making weed legal so I can't figure how they would treat AAS better....

True, but legalizing weed would put a lot of people out of work (The War on Drugs); but steroid users make up a small percentage of illegal drug users.

I believe if weed was legalized in the US before steroids were decriminalized we juicers would have a big problem

Frackal said:
I believe if weed was legalized in the US before steroids were decriminalized we juicers would have a big problem

Yep, the man would have to focus on steriod busts to justify the hugh budget to fight evil drugs, such as steriods.

Top Bottom