Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 weeks out........need advice

rob2534

very concerned about t3 eating muscle in my final weeks, never have taken it before. i was wondering if the dosage below would be ok, or worthwhile at all. i'll list what i'm taking so you'll be able to determine if i will be vulernable to the cytomel. i'd hate to waste away after all the hard work. i may even be overracting but better safe than sorry.

stats: 3rd show (middle-heavyweight division)
5'-11"
down to 190lbs (morning)
training for 7 years
bf~6%

i am dropping the 800mgs test this week but will continue on with 50mgs liquid oral winny/day, 90mgs 19-tren tfo/day and clen. of course all the vitamins and minerals as well.

i was planning on going no higher than 50mcg's of t3 just to knock off the last bit of fat. any suggestions?

Some guys bulk on 25mcg's of t3 so if you wanna play it safe you could go with that dose i guess. T3 ends to make my muscles flat which I don't like.
With all those anabolics I doubt you would lose muscle but I'm sure it is possible.

Im not a fan of t3, find clens much better. Bit late now to make big changes to ur prep, would advice proviron, as its a winner come contest time. Anavar is also a good one. Never heard of the 19-tren (taking thats a pro hormone??) if so, ditch that crap as you dont know what is actually in it. Anyone else going for a show stick witht he real winners come contest time:-

Test p
Tren ace
Mast

is the best cutting cycle. Other good ones to add in to the above could come from:

anavar
clems
ECA
HGH
proviron
winny

EQ and primo have their place but need to be used along time out and dropped at the right time. HGH needs to be used minimum 10 weeks out, the longer the better with that.

Bit of a random rant there, but hope you can take something from it, good luck with the show. Remember to keep protein high, salt low etc.

Top Bottom