Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 week fina cycle

in-progress

Well, I passed my first piss test (narcotic). I was really sweating it because I thought they were going to send my urine to lab. Instead they gave me a bullshit 1panel (THC) insta test. But NOW they tell me since is fucking PASSED it they ARE for sure going to send my urine to a lab next time. (sometime in the next 2 months). Its not worth the risk to me to be ON my cycle and have my urine sent to a lab.

Therefore, I have stopped my cycle half way through. I went a full 3 weeks (out of the 6 I wanted to do). I am very pleased with my gains and If I keep 80% I will be very please with the whole cycle in general.

I am certain all my weight, and strength gains have not come close to my genetic limit. I was using the juice to help a skinny guy grow to medium size. I went from 140lbs to 155lbs.

My clomid is not in and I don't want to take it even if it arrives tomorrow. it is a prescription drug and I don't have a script for it.

To make my long storey end.. Is there even a good chance I will keep 50% of my gains by just stopping my cycle now and taking nothing to promote test production?

Would it be a good idea to go get that shit from GNC that you dissolve in your mouth just before bed time that is supposed to make you produce more test naturally?

at 3 weeks on fina, your HPTA is shut down, i strongly urge you to take clomid to start up your natural test production, your gains will suffer if you dont.

How close r u to Mexico. I stttrrrrooonnnnggglllyyyy sug gettin Clomid u will loose alot maybe most of it I would get the clomid if I had to even make a 8hr drive to mexico I would find away or u will crash bud.

WeeMan

can't do it.

The whole point of me stopping my cycle now is to be 100% clean of any drug which I don't have a script for. If I was not worried about drugs in the system right now I'd just finish my cycle. I know my nuts are smaller, and my sex drive is down. however I can still get it up and do have some drive left in me. In a couple months i will let you guys know how I turned out. At that point I will have been off long enough to start a new cycle. and though I love fina, I can guaratee I will go with something that dont require ed inj. That ed shit is for the cows!

Top Bottom