Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 some

jbevins18

My boyfriend had told me that he has a fantasy of having 2 women going down on him but only if he was single but tonight I told him that I want to give him that experience rather then him being single and getting it from 2 random women. But now I'm not sure on what I should do. Please help!!!!

My boyfriend had told me that he has a fantasy of having 2 women going down on him but only if he was single but tonight I told him that I want to give him that experience rather then him being single and getting it from 2 random women. But now I'm not sure on what I should do. Please help!!!!

It's such a tough call. I actually feel for you. My wife and I have talked about this as well and I think were both just as hesitant. It could and chances are will change everything.

You end up with alot of what if's.
What if he enjoys her more, what if he looks at her in a way you feel threatened, what if you feel you should have the same opportunity with another man, and so on.

big even huge step to consider the remifications of a few brief moments of pleasure.

Think long and hard.

This is even coming out of a guy believe it or not.

Yeah we talked all about it but the thing is he wants the whole experience with going down on him and sex. The good thing is he said he will be happy even if he doesn't get to experience this. But I just wanna do something different and spice up our sex life and this is the only thing that we have never tried before also if we were to try this we talked about it and we wouldn't wanna know the other girl personally we just think that would cause a lot of awkwardness . My big problem is everything that you said about the what if's, He says I have absolutely nothing to worry about that it's really not about the sex or going down on him it's just being able to have that experience and he loves the idea that I wanna share that with him but I'm really confused on the sex part if I should say yes or no?

I think that's something you have to decide at that moment and he has to accept your dicision at that moment. (it could be just a code word for him to know yes or no so it doesn't sound aweward if your not comfortable with it.)
If he has to settle for strickly the going down on him. That really is not that bad.
Last thing you want is to feel awkward with him forever and a day afterward.
So set do wn the rules and if he's okay with them then go for it, otherwise I'd say know.

My husband always jokes about having another girl in the bedroom but remember if both parties are not 100% into this it could be a breaker in your relationship. You have to consider scenarios of him liking this other girl and if he's open to you allowing another girl in the bedroom... will he take it too far and cheat? I know alot of couples that were swingers.... and a few of those ended in divorce because one of the parties started seeing the other person on the sly. If you're going to do it invite a girl that neither of you know personally and will not talk to again so it because simply a played out sexual fantasy and nothing more. I could never personally share a person I love with someone else... if you are TRULY ok with this... and not simply to avoid him breaking up with you then power to you.

You can set some ground rules like... he cannot have vaginal sex with her or kiss her etc....

My husband always jokes about having another girl in the bedroom but remember if both parties are not 100% into this it could be a breaker in your relationship. You have to consider scenarios of him liking this other girl and if he's open to you allowing another girl in the bedroom... will he take it too far and cheat? I know alot of couples that were swingers.... and a few of those ended in divorce because one of the parties started seeing the other person on the sly. If you're going to do it invite a girl that neither of you know personally and will not talk to again so it because simply a played out sexual fantasy and nothing more. I could never personally share a person I love with someone else... if you are TRULY ok with this... and not simply to avoid him breaking up with you then power to you.

You can set some ground rules like... he cannot have vaginal sex with her or kiss her etc....

Anal only!!!

Woman are selfish by nature. You will hold it over his head later. You really only give a flying fuck about yourself so just do not do it. There is no way in hell you could ever give a damn about him being happy over your feelings. Just never ever ever going to happen. Forget it and do not do it. Disaster in the making.

The thought of your man getting happiness from anything else but you will kill you. like any woman on earth. So forget it.

Your job in life is to make sure he has no happiness in life. He is ether happy sitting wit you doing nothing or miserable. Anything else and you will not be happy.

Woman are selfish by nature. You will hold it over his head later. You really only give a flying fuck about yourself so just do not do it. There is no way in hell you could ever give a damn about him being happy over your feelings. Just never ever ever going to happen. Forget it and do not do it. Disaster in the making.

The thought of your man getting happiness from anything else but you will kill you. like any woman on earth. So forget it.

+1

you never know how itll turn out until it happens.. promises and shit go right out the window. so why bother with the risk?

Top Bottom