Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 month long blast log

sterolizer

Sorry for PartyRocking
Platinum
I'm putting this in the anabolic section, as I want more activity happening here. I will be posting or trying to post everyday on diet/workout, etc. It's going to be a body recomp as over the summer I've ate everything and anything in sight. I will be providing picture at the end of where I started and where I've ended. Follow along and feel free to critique anything you may feel I can do better or change. I am also training with a Canadian IFBB pro. I'm planning on competing in nationals if I come in full enough at the end of December.

I started pinning last Monday, here is what I'm running.
Geneva sust 250 1mg every two days
Geneva Fina (Tren) ace 100mg/ml every two days
And a very special blend called Jet Fuel* that I pin right after every workout into the muscle I've just worked out (spot injecting.) I'll explain more about what's in it later if you don't already know. I will be adding Orals, and other injectables along the way.

Enjoy the cycle stero, i will follow for sure .

i want to hear more about spot injections... IMO its broscience otherwise my glutes would be fucking massive :)

Subbed along.
I've red a lot of conflicting info about spot injections, and think there might be some truth to it, though the effect can't be strong like Columbos example pointed out, lol!
Injection spot is supposed to effect the half life of AAS though according to G. Spellwing, and his write up about it made a lot sense to me.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

Subbed along.
I've red a lot of conflicting info about spot injections, and think there might be some truth to it, though the effect can't be strong like Columbos example pointed out, lol!
Injection spot is supposed to effect the half life of AAS though according to G. Spellwing, and his write up about it made a lot sense to me.

Ill explain it like this. The difference between injecting non estered gear compared to estered gear is this. Gear such as test suspension, liquid dbol, liquid adrol etc, are already in a lets call it "live active state." It doesn't need to be absorbed into the bloodstream to be useful. So if you're injecting something that's already active into a certain muscle, those muscle receptors are going to absorb much more than any other muscle in your body because of the active availability. When you inject test E you only get 70% of what you injected as compared to test suspension where you get 100% of what you inject. So there for you would only have 70% of testE floating around through muscles while some muscles are absorbing more, and some are absorbing less.

Ill explain it like this. The difference between injecting non estered gear compared to estered gear is this. Gear such as test suspension, liquid dbol, liquid adrol etc, are already in a lets call it "live active state." It doesn't need to be absorbed into the bloodstream to be useful. So if you're injecting something that's already active into a certain muscle, those muscle receptors are going to absorb much more than any other muscle in your body because of the active availability. When you inject test E you only get 70% of what you injected as compared to test suspension where you get 100% of what you inject. So there for you would only have 70% of testE floating around through muscles while some muscles are absorbing more, and some are absorbing less.

It makes a lot of sense in theory, and I hope you will get good results out of this.

I have some previous experience with Dbol oil, and it actually has worked pretty well for me. I have also been injecting Dbol on last few weeks of my current blast pre-workout, rotating several different muscles for injection spots. Few days ago I got tired of constantly poking myself, and since I have only about week left with Dbol anymore, I switched to just drinking the oil instead. It might sound weird, but it seems like the Dbol oil works a lot better now than when I was injecting it, lol!
Though it's probably just because I'm now just really starting to notice results from it, and because it's absorbed faster orally so it really kicks in fast compared to previous injections. When injecting it, even though it doesn't have ester attached to it, oil solution gives it a really smooth release that should also extended the active life it has.

Pic of starting of cycle sorry it took so long to put up
2vmanvl.jpg

Top Bottom