Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 day split, ala Cornholio

spentagn

Started today. Current stats are 5'9" 205 lbs, and approximately 13.5% bf. This is also my first day off cycle, which consisted of Genepharm Stromba @ 50mg ed for six weeks, and fina @ 200mg ed for wks 3-5. Proviron was also included when I remembered :rolleyes:

SL Deads
1 x 20 @ 185
Grip failed on rep 17, had to re rack and do the next 3. Need to take straps next time and go heavier.

Dumbell shoulder press
1 x 5 @ 60
1 x 5 @ 65
3 x 5 @ 75
Pinched a nerve in lower left side of back on one of my sets (3rd or 4th I think), made it difficult to balance weight and painful on squats.

Squats
4 x 3 @ 245
1 x 3 @ 265
Weight was too light, but nerve in back was killing me. I'll probably use 275 for my sets on friday.

Goals: I want to shed some more fat while I'm off. I lost about 3% bf in my six weeks on, and I'd be happy with another 1% or so in the next month. I'll be taking 1mg liquidex along with my clomid, or until I run out. I'll also be using yohimburn on my love handles. Diet will be nothing special, as it seems eating less is the only way for me to lose fat. I'll keep relatively low carbs, but nothing dramatic. Definitely under 100g/day, most likely under 50. As I don't have the money for protein shakes right now, I'll be relying on real food for my nutrients, plus a multi and assorted supplements.

Thanks Mike.

Did 30 min cardio yesterday morning. Calves were pretty sore.

Today's workout consisted of the following:
Barbell rows
1 x 5 @ 185
2 x 5 @ 225
2 x 5 @ 245
I never have gotten the form down perfectly on these. My lower back always gets too pumped to really bend over for them. I could easily do more weight if I could get the form down.

Bench Press
5 x 5 @ 245
I usually go heavier, but I am exhausted from this routine. Plus, I am restricting my calories, which makes it difficult to actually complete all the sets.

Dead lifts
1 x 20 @ 225

The first 10 went ok. The last 8 were excruciating. Back and right leg started to cramp the last couple of reps, but I stuck to it. I've come close to puking numerous times, but never until now was I forced to lie on the ground to avoid passing out. I hate Cornholio.

Friday's workout went well.

Shrugs
1 x 5 @ 225
1 x 5 @ 275
1 x 5 @ 315
2 x 5 @ 365

Curls
5 x 5 @ 125

Dips
BW plus 90
5 x 5

Squats
5 x 5 @ 245
Squats were too light, but I wanted to follow the program.

Weight hasn't changed much, even though I've been eating like a mad man, and eating EVERYTHING. I actually went down to 198 on Thursday. Took Saturday and Sunday off. I don't know if I'll continue this routine though, as I unexpectedly got some crystal dnp I'd like to take. I may come back to this during the winter to add some more size.

You're workout seems rather unorthodox. Either way as long as it works for you that's good. You will never know unless you try. How's it coming along so far?? Can you please elaborate on it. Explain the bodypart sequence and days worked out per week. Seems like not much per workout and it focuses on all the muscle groups sufficiently but due to lack of volume per workout im assuming you do these overall body routines several times a week yes?? ;)

Decided to tough it out for as long as possible and continue the program. I took 200mg crystal dnp this morning, and it was working against me in the gym today. Really limited my shoulder presses due to lack of energy.

SL Deads
1 x 20 @ 225
Excruciating pain at the end of this one.

Dumbell shoulder press
5 x 5 @ 65
Back was really pumped for all of these sets, making it somewhat painful to stabalize the weight. Really wanted to go heavier.

Squats
5 x 3 @ 275
Used a belt for the first time, really helped my lower back, which still hurt from the deads.

Seated Calf raises
1 x 20 @ 100 lbs
Three second pause with each rep.

spentagn said:
Decided to tough it out for as long as possible and continue the program. I took 200mg crystal dnp this morning, and it was working against me in the gym today. Really limited my shoulder presses due to lack of energy.

SL Deads
1 x 20 @ 225
Excruciating pain at the end of this one.

Dumbell shoulder press
5 x 5 @ 65
Back was really pumped for all of these sets, making it somewhat painful to stabalize the weight. Really wanted to go heavier.

Squats
5 x 3 @ 275
Used a belt for the first time, really helped my lower back, which still hurt from the deads.

Seated Calf raises
1 x 20 @ 100 lbs
Three second pause with each rep.

Make sure you stay hydrated on the DNP.

This program is brutal despite it's simplicity.

Stay motivated!!!

Top Bottom