Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd week first cycle testoviron - what i've noticed

Scaggs

the morning after my first injection i noticed flu like symtoms all day. but not bad enough to keep me out of the gym. the morning after the second injection i felt serious flu like symptoms but then after a knap felt awsome.

i've been hitting the iron hard and noticed that my mucles are recovering and not sore for more than 1 to 2 days. i'm only on 250mg testoviron per week and already up 5lbs. people have already noticed a change.

being that im not sore 2 days later, can i safely hit that muscle group hard again or am i really not recovered yet but just feel like i am? i've never recovered this fast before. its friggin awesome.

Scaggs

I don't get it!!! I only hit each muscle group once each week, if you're training to absolute failure that should be sufficient.
Are you one of those guys that neglect legs and such???

RADAR

I fucking love legs now. I used to neglect that and back...well before I started seriously lifting. If I didn't feel so sick after legs they would be awesome. Can you train legs (quads and hams 2x/week) or is that overkill?

jubei said:
I fucking love legs now. I used to neglect that and back...well before I started seriously lifting. If I didn't feel so sick after legs they would be awesome. Can you train legs (quads and hams 2x/week) or is that overkill?

Arnold & lou did to bring them up to par.
I don't see any reason why not, but training the same muscle group like the above poster after 2-3 days???? Common!
give em some rest & let em grow!!!!
RADAR

I like to do the following as a good split while ON CYCLE. It gives your body enough time to recover, but is still very intense. Each workout lasts approx. 1.25-1.5 hours.

Day 1: Arms (bicep/tricep/forearm)
Day 2: Legs (quad/hamstrings/calves)
Day 3: Chest
Day 4: Back
Day 5: shoulders/calves
Day 6: Choose 1 or 2 of above bodyparts(rotate every 6-8 weeks)
Day 7: Rest

or, same as above except:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3

rest

Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

rest

Day 1
etc.

Disclamer: It worked (works) for me.

Scaggs, congrats on the results. I also feel the "flu" symptons very quickly, often as fast 12-18 hours from the shot. When doing Prop It takes me just a few hours. I respond ver quickly to gear, probably quicker than the avarage roid-dude :)

As for the workouts I cangive you this advice: Even if the muscles feel like they have recovered they might not. If you work your bac and 2 days later you feel like doing it again dont. Your arms, lower back, hams, shoulders and other musclegroups might not develoup like the back. I made this mistake. I went for back and chest and shoulders pretty othen and my arms suck now, like my hams.

You will recover yes, but you will eventually get there anyway when you need the rest and the bump in cals. If weight doesn't move up, take a few days off and bump cals. My gym closed for 4 days while on gear and I was frustrated. When I came back I was stronger than hell. Then I started workoing out EOD and what a difference.

I think the program jubei posted looks good for the first 4-5 weeks, then change everything, maybe 2 days on 1 off and so on. Or you might try hitting the gym 5 days in a row, BUT eah time only like 30-40 minutes and only one musclegroup. Like for back, Chins and deads. For legs, squats and legpress(try one leg), chest Wide Dips and DB presses. Biceps/triceps on the same day, Sculs and reverse grip narrow grip bench and for bic incline curls and BB curls and so on...

GOOD LUCK!!

Another thing, try bumping protein once and awhile, even a change in diet will make big difference. Try 1.5g per lb for 2 weeks, then one week 2g per lb, then one week 1.5lb, then one week 2.5g per lb

Scaggs, congrats on the results. I also feel the "flu" symptons very quickly, often as fast 12-18 hours from the shot. When doing Prop It takes me just a few hours. I respond ver quickly to gear, probably quicker than the avarage roid-dude

As for the workouts I cangive you this advice: Even if the muscles feel like they have recovered they might not. If you work your bac and 2 days later you feel like doing it again dont. Your arms, lower back, hams, shoulders and other musclegroups might not develoup like the back. I made this mistake. I went for back and chest and shoulders pretty othen and my arms suck now, like my hams.

You will recover yes, but you will eventually get there anyway when you need the rest and the bump in cals. If weight doesn't move up, take a few days off and bump cals. My gym closed for 4 days while on gear and I was frustrated. When I came back I was stronger than hell. Then I started workoing out EOD and what a difference.

I think the program jubei posted looks good for the first 4-5 weeks, then change everything, maybe 2 days on 1 off and so on. Or you might try hitting the gym 5 days in a row, BUT eah time only like 30-40 minutes and only one musclegroup. Like for back, Chins and deads. For legs, squats and legpress(try one leg), chest Wide Dips and DB presses. Biceps/triceps on the same day, Sculs and reverse grip narrow grip bench and for bic incline curls and BB curls and so on...

GOOD LUCK!!

Another thing, try bumping protein once and awhile, even a change in diet will make big difference. Try 1.5g per lb for 2 weeks, then one week 2g per lb, then one week 1.5lb, then one week 2.5g per lb

Yea that is what i was wondering. I thought maybe even though i was feeling recovered maybe i wasn't. I think i got it down. so far what im doing is working. I'm gaining weight and getting stronger.

Thanks for the input.

Scaggs

I don't get it!!! I only hit each muscle group once each week, if you're training to absolute failure that should be sufficient.
Are you one of those guys that neglect legs and such???

RADAR

NO i def don't neglect legs. I deadlift, deep squat, legpress, sissy squat, clean and jerk. so im far from neglecting legs and back. its just that i'm recovering faster than ever. i hit my legs harder than before where it used to take a minimum of 4 to 5 days of soreness down now to 1 to 2 days. that is why i was wondering if i felt recovered but really was not.

Scaggs

Top Bottom