Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd day of DNP

Roxy_Chic

i dont know if i have a low tollerence or what? but yesterday i took my dnp and then i did my cardio while i was still cool...about 30mins in to my exercise i start sweating and i NEVER sweat like i did on my first day...neways my fiance did not even wanna hug on me and i did not even wanna sit dont because my ass would stick to the chair!!! now i thought the first day was bad...ha it was nothing compared to night!!!!:mad:
i was so hot and i felt like i could not get comfy at all... my legs would stick together if i laid on my side! and if i was on my back it seem like i could not move because my back was stuck to the damn sheet...same with my front which i have noticed that mychest has been sweating a lot more then any thing else?...and i already feel like i have lost weght in my legs because when i put my legs together it hurts my knees because they feel so far apart now?

now today is my second day and i am even hotter then yesterday!!!! im so hot that all i want to eat are ice cubes and water... i am so hot and i notice being in the sun for 10 mins kills my skin...i mean i have never beel burnt by the sun before an now when i go outside i am feel my skin burning bad...i also noticed that i am nauseous a little bit and i cant eat as much as i usually do??? i am going to weigh my self in the morning and tell ya if things are going the way i want ...

***Roxy***

Well it is still my second day and i got in a icy shower...and i could not belive how hot i was when i first stepped out of the shower? i mean usually you freeze to death once you first get out??? i was sweating so bad when i got out...it sux ..you really do pay for it :)
***Roxy*** :redhot:

Keep us posted...I feel your pain! anyway, tomorrow is my last pill, keep reading my post and I'll let you know how the water dropping is going.

PM me if I can be of any assistance.

Top Bottom