Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle advice

Sicko3dc

I'm about to be 23 and have completed my first cycle 3 months ago. It was a beginner stack that was good on gains in both strength and weight. I honestly appreciate all the advice I received last time and would like more if you guys have time. This was my first cycle
1-12 300mg/wk test e
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 iu's week

pct
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol

I gained 25lb's but after pct I kept 20lbs so great gains. But I'm looking to try a more advance stack "not pro competition stacks or anything" just something with better all around gains. Any advice would help

No need to get crazy if 300 mg test worked well then run 400 mg week. I'd still kick off with dbol. And if you wanted to harden up at the end you could run a couple weeks of winny. So

1-12 test e or c 400 mg week
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
10-14 winny 30-50 mg day
1-14 n2guard
1-14 adex or aromasin
8-12 hcgenerate
12-14 hcg

Pct - same is fine since it worked last time. I do suggest running some bridge and dspark after pct. I always feel better having that extra protection time but its up to you.

Damn 20 lbs is impressive what we're your pre and post cycle stats?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using EliteFitness

I'm about to be 23 and have completed my first cycle 3 months ago. It was a beginner stack that was good on gains in both strength and weight. I honestly appreciate all the advice I received last time and would like more if you guys have time. This was my first cycle
1-12 300mg/wk test e
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard
7-14 hcg 500 iu's week

pct
15-18 clomid 25/12.5/12.5/12.5
15-18 unleashed/post cycle combo
15-18 forma stanzol

I gained 25lb's but after pct I kept 20lbs so great gains. But I'm looking to try a more advance stack "not pro competition stacks or anything" just something with better all around gains. Any advice would help

You're 23 and you just did a steroid cycle 3 months ago, what makes you think it's a good idea to keep going? take more time off and train naturally.

Thanks for the cycle layout ima look into taking it in a month, and my old stats as far as weight goes I was at 160-164 depending if I ate or pooped that day lol but I ended the cycle at 188-190 but now that ive finished my post cycle I'm at 181-183 :) and because "not that it's any of ur business" but ima b out of country for awhile visiting family and wanna put on as much as possible so I can maintain it while I'm gone instead of struggling to gain while I'm gone

Thanks for the cycle layout ima look into taking it in a month, and my old stats as far as weight goes I was at 160-164 depending if I ate or pooped that day lol but I ended the cycle at 188-190 but now that ive finished my post cycle I'm at 181-183 :) and because "not that it's any of ur business" but ima b out of country for awhile visiting family and wanna put on as much as possible so I can maintain it while I'm gone instead of struggling to gain while I'm gone

I bet if you did a proper bulking diet, you'd get some great results, especially @ 23. What was your last diet like?

Right now I'm eat plain oats with peanutbutter mixed in it, with a protein cereal I buy from Max muscle, then have tuna an albacore packs throughout the day, I eat pasta for mid/towards tha end of my work shift and then yams before my workout. An then I have my protein shake, casine shake and this fruit n veggie shake throughout my day too

Some more experienced guys can correct if this is wrong but shouldn't his time off be equal to time on plus pct?

Advice that was given to me on here that I've followed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Some more experienced guys can correct if this is wrong but shouldn't his time off be equal to time on plus pct?

Advice that was given to me on here that I've followed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Generally speaking for hobby AAS guys, yes. Absolutely correct.

Top Bottom