Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

beastboy said:
I'm sorry I asked...now I see you as a quack.

I was just covering all bases that's all! I'm not a medical Dr! It's just my opinions! But if I was a medical Dr I would not give out free advice! I would hate to be sued! I'm not a quack! I have no Snake Oil to sell you!

Last edited:
Scarlett33 said:
There is a girl here where I live that was recently diagnosis with lung CA. I think she is 30ish. Never smoked. She was spitting up blood. That was her only symptom. The cancer has spread to her bones and liver. Her father died of lung ca , don't know if he smoked. It is very sad to hear of things like this. She has two small children. The drs are saying its genetic.

They are speculating, because they don't know.

Re: Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

ariolanine said:

Liberal propaganda. Most lung cancer patients are NOT smokers.

You know not what you are talking about. I just used the search engines. AMA Estimates that 87% of lung cancers are caused by smoking. Them damn liberals, once again they are right.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

DcupSheepNipples said:

Smoking is not the true cause of lung cancer! It is only one of many risk factors for lung cancer! Your genetics decide whether you will have lung cancer or not!

Thank You.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

biteme said:

You know not what you are talking about. I just used the search engines. AMA Estimates that 87% of lung cancers are caused by smoking. Them damn liberals, once again they are right.

Smoking is not the true cause of lung cancer! It is only one of many risk factors for lung cancer! Your genetics decide whether you will have lung cancer or not!

DcupSheepNipples said:

That's akin to being stabbed to death and saying that the loss of blood is what caused death. Yea, but the knife sure did help. Or guns don't kill people, people kill people. Women's logic.:D

DcupSheepNipples said:

This would explain why not all heavy smokers get lung Ca. You prob. have to smoke and have the gene. There are many unfiltered camel smoking 3pk/day 70 y/o who will never get lung CA.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

biteme said:

That's akin to being stabbed to death and saying that the loss of blood is what caused death. Yea, but the knife sure did help. Or guns don't kill people, people kill people. Women's logic.:D

So you are saying that the Worlds Medical Authorities about lung Cancer and Genetics are wrong then? WTF does a knife or a gun have to do with Lung Cancer or Genetics? I must know about this new instant healing Knife and Gunshot wound gene! Explain Please?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

biteme said:

That's akin to being stabbed to death and saying that the loss of blood is what caused death.

Yes, the loss of blood is what caused death. The knife was the means of bloodletting.

biteme said:
Or guns don't kill people, people kill people. Women's logic.:D

Guns don't. Bullet fragments cause internal bleeding. Loss of bloodflow to the brain is what causes death.

The reason your stats are wrong is very simple. When a person gets lung cancer and has EVER smoked a cigarette, their cause is listed as smoking. There are also many more people ALIVE who have smoked their entire lives than their are those who are dead.

Top Bottom