Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

Actually Researchers are starting to see evidence that you are Born with a pre-disposition for cancer.
As in, there are dormant cancer cells in your body at birth and Genetics and environment plays a part on whether or Not these cells start to multiply and when..

For some, it is only genetics that starts the cancer storm.
For other's it is something they eat, inhale, are exposed to etc...

He just started training for a McDonald's management job. Hell I felt bad he had to take that job too....so I don't think he has any insurance.

Dcup....my family has been pinpointed to have a cancer gene....one of less then a dozen families known with it. I am going t o be tested sometime for the sake of my daughter. Also....what do you think about the gov't already having a cure to cancer but doesn't release it? Controls population.

Y_Lifter said:
Actually Researchers are starting to see evidence that you are Born with a pre-disposition for cancer.
As in, there are dormant cancer cells in your body at birth and Genetics and environment plays a part on whether or Not these cells start to multiply and when..

For some, it is only genetics that starts the cancer storm.
For other's it is something they eat, inhale, are exposed to etc...

If you got Bad Genetics! Some people are able to overcome certain substances while others are not!

A very good friend of mine, 27 years young, always lived healthy, just found out she has ovarian cancer :(

Cancer effing sucks.

Re: Re: 29 y/o....stage 4 lung cancer.

biteme said:

I believe that is highly unusual, if I'm right, nearly all lung cancer is caused by smoking.

Liberal propaganda. Most lung cancer patients are NOT smokers.

Tarheel said:
A very good friend of mine, 27 years young, always lived healthy, just found out she has ovarian cancer :(

Cancer effing sucks.

My mom and every woman on her fathers side had that or breast cancer......luckily my mom made it. The gene we posses increases those 2 types of cancer in women and colon and prostate in males. We just found out the my sister tested negative for the gene....thank goodenss...also...it doesn't skip generations.

beastboy said:
He just started training for a McDonald's management job. Hell I felt bad he had to take that job too....so I don't think he has any insurance.

Dcup....my family has been pinpointed to have a cancer gene....one of less then a dozen families known with it. I am going t o be tested sometime for the sake of my daughter.

What if you have the gene and your insurance company finds out, can they mess with you in any way? :(

They won't find out...the lab doesn't release that info....only way they can fins out is if I tell them...which wouldn't happen.

beastboy said:

Dcup....my family has been pinpointed to have a cancer gene....one of less then a dozen families known with it. I am going t o be tested sometime for the sake of my daughter. Also....what do you think about the gov't already having a cure to cancer but doesn't release it? Controls population.

It's good to be tested if you have a family history! As far as the gov! No! I have no proof that their is a coverup! To many powerful people have died from cancer! But if they are willing to sacrifice themselves for the "Cause" and to not reveal the secret cure then anything is possible! But such a wide scale "Operation" would seem highly unlikely for this particular theory! That is of course if we are dealing with Human Beings! If Alien Beings are amongst us then all bets are off! It would seem that Time Travelers seeking great Power for the future would seem more likely than Aliens! But I will agree with you this would be an excellant way to control the population even though it is a unhumane way of doing it!

DcupSheepNipples said:

It's good to be tested if you have a family history! As far as the gov! No! I have no proof that their is a coverup! To many powerful people have died from cancer! But if they are willing to sacrifice themselves for the "Cause" and to not reveal the secret cure then anything is possible! But such a wide scale "Operation" would seem highly unlikely for this particular theory! That is of course if we are dealing with Human Beings! If Alien Beings are amongst us then all bets are off! But I will agree with you this would be an excellant way to control the population even though it is a unhumane way of doing it!

LOL

Top Bottom