Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

255 dl pr today

theoak01

thats 30 lbs since my last pr,so I already broke what I expected to by 15lbs and 15 days before I planned to. but my grip is absolutley shot right now

I started with 135 x3,185x3 205x3,225x3,255x1,decent form could have had my hips in better positioning but hell I am happier than a monkey in a banana factory right now.

and to think I havent trained all week because I felt fatigued,life doesnt get any better.

I wish I had brought chalk and I think I would have got 255 for two,I need to keep my grip training going and hopefully I will be pulling 300 by jan.

Nice job. Chalk will help the grip issue, and I guarantee you 1,000% that if you stay consistent that you will blow way past 300lbs by Jan, trust me.

I really hope so,deads have always been me weak lift,now they are my strongest. I just hope I am not adding weight to fast

Definately get that chalk, or even straps. Your grip will get strong regardless if you are deadlifting. Im thinking if you do deadlifts or variations of deads once a week on your back day, (or maybe even a seperate deadlift day) you will blow way past 300 by january. Once I started doing deads and rack pulls plus other variations my deads went up real fast. Rack pulls especially. Ive only been doing deads steady for about a year and was probabally maxing at 365 before then, now Im at 465 and havent tested my max in a while. Awesome PR! Keep training hard!

Top Bottom