Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Miss24k said:
haha and I know you're still looking damn you!!!!

Training and diet are ok, I'm starving and I want a f*ing cookie, scratch that I want the whole bag.

Been having a rough couple a days, I wish I were rich, so I could these a few people to kiss my ass!

Oh and yesterday was an interesting day to say the least, in the day I was aggressive by the time it was gym time I was in the gym crying like some stole my puppy, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't even tell you why. I swear people must of thought I was retarded hell I think I was. Then I somehow anaged to finish the workout, got home was preparing meals for today and was pissed again.

What else hmmmm oh these knuckleheads in the building shut the water off and I have to friggin pee!!!!!

Girl you and I are on the same boat...I cant wait till we FINALLY arrive at that oh-so-great island destination ---LOL..... Just like Bunny said: keep on TRUCKING!!!! In my case...: shut the Fu*k up and TRAIN!!!!

-I hope things get better for us....although I have a hunch it wont. Oh well, Id rather be obsessed with training and dieting, controlling my life that way... than shooting up heroin or trying to sell my TV for some Crack and Alcohol...haha

----Sending Huggies and Kissies your way!!!! :bigkiss: --------

Aries13 said:
Girl you and I are on the same boat...I cant wait till we FINALLY arrive at that oh-so-great island destination ---LOL..... Just like Bunny said: keep on TRUCKING!!!! In my case...: shut the Fu*k up and TRAIN!!!!

-I hope things get better for us....although I have a hunch it wont. Oh well, Id rather be obsessed with training and dieting, controlling my life that way... than shooting up heroin or trying to sell my TV for some Crack and Alcohol...haha

----Sending Huggies and Kissies your way!!!! :bigkiss: --------

:lmao: HAAAA :lmao: You have a great point aries! :verygood:

Good luck to both of you!! You're both looking AWESOME!! ;)

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
m24krear.jpg

m24kfrontquad.jpg

m24kfront.jpg

m24kbiback.jpg

m24kback2.jpg

I'll have one of each to go please......

Sorry for the lag in the response...its been nuts

:lmao: @ S and Buns....

I was beginning to think you didn't love me anymore S :bawling:

So went to see Mr. Trainer yesterday, it was pretty funny I was there at 6pm, waiting and waiting, getting pissy, cause he wasn't there and I'm like where the F is this dude???

So by 6:30pm I was ok this is enough what the hell, I go to the front and have him paged the this gym he is at is way too big to go look for him I would never find him,so anyway he comes up front and he looks at me and then looks at his watch, I go Yes you're late, with lots of attitude to say the least, he starts laughing and is like yea I'm 3 minutes late, damn your impatient, he's laughing, I like what wasn't our appointment at 6pm, he goes hmmm no it was at 6:30pm lol oops, I said well it's your fault anyway, it's that damn low carb day! :lmao:

Anyway meeting went well, only thing that changed was the training, I said no change to diet, he said hmmm no I can't and won't take anymore away from you, (music to my ears), now he'll just have to make the training get you down.

Training is now basicly a circuit training, which goes something like this: 2 exercises supersetted, with a 60 sec plyo, then a 60 sec break, repeat.

Cardio is 30 minutes empty stomach (am) 5 times a day, and I can bring it up to 45 minutes.

So he checked my weight and bodyfat, weight is 113lbs, bodyfat is 20%, so I was like ok hold on a second, I just don't understand this, how in the hell is my bodyfat at 20%, I don't think I look that high, my veins are starting to pop again, when I'm trainging, I can see abs, and not only in the am on an empty stomach :lmao: . The another I practiced walking and posing with a friend who says her bf% is in the teens, and she was like oh damn when I put those heels on, she was like your legs are insane, I can't imagine how they'll look in 10 weeks. If my bf is that high then it means I gained NO muscle since last year, and well I see more. Basicly I went off and wanted some explanation lol.

Anyway he was very good and explaining to me that he doesn't care what the % is and that he is the only 1 who will know what it is when I'm on stage, and that it's just a data point for him and he's not expecting a specific number, just make sure it's always dropping and that I'm looking good seeing changes in my body. He said he has girls that compete at 15% and others that compete at 5%, but when you have them stand next to each other, there's no big difference in how lean they look.

Although I know not to let a number define me, it can get frustrating when you're competing in 10 weeks to hear it's so high, I'm glad we had this little talk, cause he put my concerns at ease, and I'm going to be F*CKING HAWT, IN 10 WEEKS ;) LOL

Miss24k said:
F*CKING HAWT, IN 10 WEEKS ;) LOL
So what kind of HAWT are you now??... as Shadow says he wanted one of each of your pictures to go! Can only imagine what the next 10 weeks will bring :)
Keep it up girl!

Top Bottom