Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 week implant update

congrats girlie!!!! although, i do not envy you in those first couple of weeks. you are really lucky the surgery went well. i had two surgeries due to the fact that one was lower than the other!!!!! i could have killed him!!!! thank god he fixed it and he better be glad he fixed it for free!!! even though i went through all of that at the beginning, i still beleive the benefits far outway any pain! you are really going to love them! i know i do! good luck to ya!!! :D

I totally hear you on getting stir crazy, girl - I had mine done a year ago, and it was all I could do not to work out as soon as I got off the pain meds and was feeling "normal" again. I'd just bought a home gym before I had them done, and everytime I walked by it, I SWEAR the pullup bar would beckon to me. "Chin me, Ceebs! It can't hurt that much!" (The pullup bar was a big liar, of course.)

Anyway, keep us abreast of how you're doing! (no pun intended)

-Ceebs (my very first post, so be nice.)

kronkette said:
Sassy69 - - Yea he told me, ive been doing real real good. thank god for my hubby cause he has done everything for me...even washed me when i could start taking showers, hair etc..everything....thanks for the heads up on the depression...i really appreaciate it!!

dieslgrl - - 5-HTP - - COOL. I will get some today...thanks a ton!

Glad to hear one of my girls is doing better. :)

Top Bottom