Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

I think i'm gona do
250 Mg Sust 250
250 Mg EQ
for 11 weeks, are these dosages high enough to defnintely bring growth plate closure?

No single steroid cycles!!

Whatever you do PLEASE DO NOT USE SINGLE DRUG CYCLES!!!

Single drug cycles will screw you up; your receptors will adapt to it in weeks and you will have to keep increasing it to maintain ANY effect.

The safest and most effective way is to shotgun your drug cycle, mixing different steriods into the cycle (but the same amount) to slow adaption.

Example of a crap cycle:

W1 Lonavar 20mg
W2 Lonavar 15mg
W3 Lonavar 10mg 1ml Deca
W4 No orals 1ml Deca

This cycle is too mild and the lack of androgenics will mean even a LOSS in size.

Recommend starting

W1 Lonavar 35mg/day, Sustanon 1000mg/week
W2 Lonavar 35mg/'' '', Sustanon 750mg/week
W3 Lonavar 17.5mg/day , Sustanon 500mg/week
W4 Lonavar 17.5mg/day , Deca 200 mg/week
W5 No orals, Deca 200mg/week
W6 No orals, Deca 200mg/week
W7 No orals, Deca 150mg/week
W8 No orals, Testoviron 200mg/week
W9 No orals, Testoviron 150mg/week
W10 No orals, Testoviron 100mg/week

This is a fairly mild cycle. The Testoviron at the end of the cycle boost testes and will increase natural testosterone production.
You need it to "withdrawl" cycle without loss.

Great cycle but kind of expensive BUT will get results:

W1 1 Proviron, 3 Primbolan, 1ml Deca, 1ml Sustanon, 1ml Boldenone
W2 1 Proviron, 3 Primbolan, 1ml Deca, 1ml Sustanon, 1ml Boldenone
W3 1 Proviron, 3 Primbolan, 1.5ml Deca, 1ml Sustanon, 1ml Boldenone
W4 1 Proviron, 3 Primbolan, 1.5ml Deca, 1ml Sustanon, 1.5ml Boldenone
W5 1 Proviron, 3 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2 Sustanon, 1.5ml Boldenone
W6 1.5 Proviron, 4 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2ml Sustanon, 1.5ml Boldenone
W7 1.5 Proviron, 4 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2ml Sustanon, 2ml Boldenone
W8 2 Proviron, 4 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2ml Sustanon, 2ml Boldenone
W9 2 Proviron, 4 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2ml Sustanon, 2ml Boldenone
W10 2 Proviron, 4 Primbolan, 2ml Deca, 2ml Sustanon, 2ml Boldenone.

Since Boldenone is a veterinary drug, if you find it hard to get substitute it with Testoviron.
Again Testoviron is great for your teste as it will encourage natural test production and will limit the "withdrawl" loss.

Deca is a MUST as it helps with joint pains from training and water retention and you WILL get alot of retention with this stack.

ok since this is my 1st cycle i dont really know what will work best, but Happyastro i think what ur saying is important. Maybe i should do Deca, Sust, and Equipose. Do you think you could put these together in an 11 week cycle mixing it up the way that Happastro did?

Sure can.

Yes those are good suggestions; just mix it up in a similar way to what I did above; always keep in mind that the total is the same as you would if you take one drug.
Remember to finish off with a teste stimulant in the last 4 weeks or so; to get your balls making test again; this way you preserve most if not all of your gains and prevent the "limp dick" effect or gyno.

Goodluck

keep us posted

when i said can you set it up i literally ment you, lol. I really wouldn't know what steroids would be most beneficial at what times and at what dosages

The Terminator said:
Please do not listen to Happyastro, Testoviron will NOT make your testes start producing test again, it does just the opposite. I think his advice needs to be disregarded...

Jesus I missed this. Happy where the hell do you get your info. from? Oh yeah I forgot. You and your buddies. :rolleyes:

Damn man you're killing me over here. You're trying to sound scientific and it's making no sense whatsoever.

Re: It worked for me.

Happyastro said:
It worked for me and ALOT of people so maybe it is just you............
Try it yourself and see.

With the introduction on exogenous testosterone (Testoviron) that will have a negative impact on your bodies ability to produce its own natural test. When you are taking in exogenous test you cannot consider that as off time, clomid and nolvadex regimen is a MUCH better alternative.

Top Bottom