Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle

Distortion

my 1st cycle pretty basic but its what i'm gona do

11 week cycle
300 mg deca weekly
250 mg primo weekly
250 mg sustanon 250 weekly

Somebackground info about me I'm 19, i've been lifting intensly since i was 15. I'm 5'10" only 175 lbs right now because its my football season so i can't lift/ gain mass easily.

Any input is appreciated i've had some suggestions already, to do
Weeks 1-10 Deca@300mg weekly
Weeks 1-10 Cyp or Enanth at 350-500mg weekly
Week 11 Cyp or Enanth at 175-250mg at start of week.
Weeks 13-15 Clomid time.

i was gona try and stay away from alot of test for the 1st time, (Besides sust ofcourse) But i've heard that my chances of getting legit primo is very slim, so now i really dont know what to do, What would take place of primo in that 1st cycle?

For a first cycle I would stick with 2 compounds.....400 mg each of test and EQ for 10 weeks would be good.....

Take out the primo and do the Sus or any kind of test for 500mg per week.
Primo is not right for that cycle and also too expensive.

yeah, i think that looks like the best route to go. Do you think i could get away with this under 400 bucks?

Whats up bro..cycle looks good if u want to run it that way, and its definately good to see ur using moderation considering its ur first..i definately agree with gilly tho in using sust/eq, as i think its probably the best beginner cycle..as for the dose 250 will be fine..i'm 3 weeks into a sust only cycle and i am already up 10 pounds...but if u want people to better help u, tell us ur goals and what ur looking to gain off the cycle..

rip

i'm trying to gain mostly strength, but mass too. I'd say 70% strength 30% mass. My main goal is to hit 200 lbs and stay under 11% body fat. I dont really care about being "ripped" i just want to get strong as fuck, isn't everyone lol

No but seriously i wana hit that 200 lb mark

Realgains said:

I would have to agree but if you insist then just do test alone.

RG:)

I agree with that, definately dont stack deca and EQ alone either. If you really wanted to go with two compounds(which I dont condone) then try something like test/deca(mass) or test/eq (lean)...but the compounds dont make the real difference. Its your diet/training/lifestyle that determines what kind of results you achieve. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Top Bottom