Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle Sustanon 250 HELP !!!!!!!!!!!

cyrax1

Hi guys ,I am taking Sustanon 250 at 250mg per week for 8 weeks, Will i see reasonable gains off 1 amp per week,also what the chances of me developing GYNO,I have Clomid and Esto Supress,Can you Pros tell me if this is a good choice as a first Cycle,also when to start using Esto and the Clomid,

Am i right in saying that at 250 mg per week the risk of Gyno is very unlikely?????

age 24
weight 186lbs
training 5years
body fat 8%

Thanks for reading hope you guys can help me .

Hi guys ,I am taking Sustanon 250 at 250mg per week for 8 weeks, Will i see reasonable gains off 1 amp per week,also what the chances of me developing GYNO,I have Clomid and Esto Supress,Can you Pros tell me if this is a good choice as a first Cycle,also when to start using Esto and the Clomid,

Am i right in saying that at 250 mg per week the risk of Gyno is very unlikely?????

age 24
weight 186lbs
training 5years
body fat 8%

Thanks for reading hope you guys can help me .

That is a perfect 1st cycle, you will make GREAT gains as long as your diet and training protocol are optimal. The chances of side-effects are unlikely, but it is possible that over the course of 8 weeks your estrogen level will rise, so it's best to keep some Aromasin or Arimidex on hand just in case.

I wish you the best, enjoy!

Top Bottom