Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Cycle looking for feedback

Snipsy007

Hi, I'm new here and starting my 1st cycle next week. I've done a ton of reading and think I'm good to go but was hoping for another opinion other than my source. .

I'm 32, 5 ft 10, 195lb and been training natural + usual supps for 10+ years. BF% 12%. I'm looking to add 10-15lbs of lean mass. My plan is as follows:

Wk 1-4 250 mg test e / 125mg twice week
Wk 5-12 500 mg test e / 250mg twice week
Wk 6-12 300 mg primo / 150mg twice week
Wk 6-12 30mg anavar ED
Wk 4-12 250iu HCG twice week
Wk 4-12 .25 mg Adex EOD
Wk 14 40 mg nolva
Wk 15-17 20mg nolva

The above amounts are all I have basically so ive tried to design this so I gain the weight and hopefully cut up nicely at the end and retain at least 10-15 lbs while dropping bf% below 10%. I'm currently have 3600 cal clean diet with a 50/35/15 carb/prot/fat ratio which yeilds about 275 g protein.

Appreciate any feedback that can be offered :cool:

Last edited:
for a 1st cycle just run test e for 10 or 12 weeks bro @ 500mg a week. You could add an oral kick-starter or throw your var in on the end if you have it, but that's all you need bro.
Id up your protein content considerably though, if you weigh 195lb id up it to at least 300g a day off cycle, and to 400g a day on cycle. You may find that you can gain a bit more by simply upping the protein before you jump on your cycle.

For a 1st run I'd stack it up like this..
1-12 test E
2-14 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-12 hcgenerate
9-14 anavar
9-14 N2guard
13-14 HCG 500iu's eod
PCT.
15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
15-18 Unleashed/post cycle
15-20 Daa powder
15-20 Forma stanzol

Thanks for reply. Yah, i've been up in air over the primo. I''ll most likely take your advice and save what i have and get more for another cycle later. I've read both the dose and duration need to be higher for it to be worth while. I do have enough Test to run 500/ week throughout. Do you think i'd benefit more from the Anavar at the beginning or end of the cycle? As for the HCG, my buddy reccommended 500 iu eod for the last 2 weeks also, so i'll likely go that route. Very conflicting info on the boards about that. I have adex already so i will likely stick with it .25 EOD or adjust as needed. Thanks for other suggestions. I'll read up on them. Any distinct advantage of clomid over nolva? I kinda thought they did the same thing?

Hi, I'm new here and starting my 1st cycle next week. I've done a ton of reading and think I'm good to go but was hoping for another opinion other than my source. .

I'm 32, 5 ft 10, 195lb and been training natural + usual supps for 10+ years. BF% 12%. I'm looking to add 10-15lbs of lean mass. My plan is as follows:

Wk 6-12 30mg anavar ED
Wk 4-12 .25 mg Adex EOD
Wk 14 40 mg nolva
Wk 15-17 20mg nolva

The above amounts are all I have basically so ive tried to design this so I gain the weight and hopefully cut up nicely at the end and retain at least 10-15 lbs while dropping bf% below 10%. I'm currently have 3600 cal clean diet with a 50/35/15 carb/prot/fat ratio which yeilds about 275 g protein.

Primo is the best of the best and by far my favorite aas... However, there is a lot you need to understand... It is definitely the most painful injection out there so it that is the only reason I would hesitate on a first cycle... Other than that, there is no problem at all running it... The other problem is the way you have it laid out... That's a waste with the dosage and length... You need to run it at 500-600 mg week and I would run it much longer than you have it laid out...

You are running hcg far too long... I would run hcgenerate ES for 6-8 weeks and then either stagger hcgenerate into pct or blast hcg at 1000 ius week up until pct...

for pct

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Wk 6-12 30mg anavar ED
Wk 4-12 .25 mg Adex EOD
Wk 14 40 mg nolva
Wk 15-17 20mg nolva

Primo will yield better results at a higher level no doubt, 300 Mgs will still do something nice though if legit primo. Be even better if you could run your primo the entire length of cycle. I like the taper up idea on the test. Lots of conflicting info on that as well but it will be a shock to the body just as its getting used to 250 / week .. Bam 250 more of mr tests friends show up to the party. I'm not one to pimp products either, but I'm I the midst of a longer run cycle here and I have started using hcgenerate Es and I must admit, my boys are full achy and sex drive is insane. I think I may have found something I really like. I also have a better sense of well being the I can ever remember . So something to consider anyhow.
I've always used Nolva in my pct and its always worked fine, to each their own you need to discover what works best for you. A serm,( clomid, nolva) natty booster ( daa, hcgenerate, or whatever you choose) and some sort of estrogen and cortisol management are the key foundations of a successful pct.

Top Bottom