Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle 650mg sust >:)

ibigboy

Hi this will be my friends first injectable cycle and he's running AI e.d. because he is slightly prone to gyno.
soo...

Staples. Oats. Chicken. Eggs. ext..

10weeks:
325mg sust 2x a week
25mg Aromasin ed

30day PCT:
Nolvadex 20mg ed

He's 23 6'1+ 195lb 13-16%bf training for 4 years.

He plans on using 23g 1.5in for glute injections.

Training and Nutrition are down and he's ready for the dark side :D

A couple of questions...
Would it be ideal to run aromasin into PCT along with nolva? (HCG is unavailable :()
Is there a better PCT then nolva -- because he knows some members despise it.

Any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Just come clean bro we all know it's for you lol

Hi this will be my friends first injectable cycle and he's running AI e.d. because he is slightly prone to gyno.
soo...

Staples. Oats. Chicken. Eggs. ext..

10weeks:
325mg sust 2x a week
25mg Aromasin ed

30day PCT:
Nolvadex 20mg ed

He's 23 6'1+ 195lb 13-16%bf training for 4 years.

He plans on using 23g 1.5in for glute injections.

Training and Nutrition are down and he's ready for the dark side :D

A couple of questions...
Would it be ideal to run aromasin into PCT along with nolva? (HCG is unavailable :()
Is there a better PCT then nolva -- because he knows some members despise it.

Any other tips would be appreciated. Thanks

No need for that much Testosterone on the first Test Cycle.

I'm on my first cycle right now, 400mg/week cypionate & .5mg Arimidex EOD. Making great gains.

Use less and you'll be happy you have something to work up too for future cycles.

No need for that much Testosterone on the first Test Cycle.

I'm on my first cycle right now, 400mg/week cypionate & .5mg Arimidex EOD. Making great gains.

Use less and you'll be happy you have something to work up too for future cycles.

250mg will do the job to. First time u use gear. Do u suck it up like u never going to do again. So no need to go crazy on the dosage...

I always laugh when a thread starts off " my friend wants to...... "

25mg of Aromasin ED is too much.

PCT : http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/very-best-pct-2010-right-here-712121.html

I not know if i agree with u bro. but if this is the first cycle then i agree. I am now on 1,25mg letro ed. Because i am gyno prone. And my lumps and symptoms are finaly gone 100% damn i am fucking happy about letro. But for a first timer and a test only cycle. Would i go for 10-20mg nolva eod or ed. Or not use anything at all. Maby just stick to 50-100mg prov a day.. To block some water and harden up a little....

I not know if i agree with u bro. but if this is the first cycle then i agree. I am now on 1,25mg letro ed. Because i am gyno prone. And my lumps and symptoms are finaly gone 100% damn i am fucking happy about letro. But for a first timer and a test only cycle. Would i go for 10-20mg nolva eod or ed. Or not use anything at all. Maby just stick to 50-100mg prov a day.. To block some water and harden up a little....

I had blood work done during week 5 of my first cycle, 400mg/week Testosterone Cypionate & Arimidex .5mg EOD.
The following are the results:

Serum testosterone: >1500 ng/dl | Reference interval 280-800. Flagged as high. Testing method could not read greater than 1500, therefore we only know that it is greater than 1500 ng/dl.

Free testosterone: 50.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 9.3-26.5

Estradiol: 38.4 pg/ml | Reference interval 7.6-42.6

Luteinizing Hormone (LH): 0.1 mIU/ml | Reference interval 1.7-8.6

This shows that even with .5mg Arimidex EOD estrogen (estradiol) is near the top of the range.

Without the Arimidex estrogen would certainly be very high.

Estrogen up to a point is alright because of it's positive benefits.

400mg test a week is nearly 6x normal amount of test in your system yet you are only in the high end range of normal amounts.

I don't use ai on 500mg test and I definitely do bloat and I'm sure my estro level is pretty feckin high. Gains in strength and mass are superior with a high test+estro level though I believe.

Fat gain is more likely though.

If I ran anything over 500mg I would likely use .25mg arimidex eod or e3d, or letro at like .25mg eod.

Estrogen up to a point is alright because of it's positive benefits.

400mg test a week is nearly 6x normal amount of test in your system yet you are only in the high end range of normal amounts.

I don't use ai on 500mg test and I definitely do bloat and I'm sure my estro level is pretty feckin high. Gains in strength and mass are superior with a high test+estro level though I believe.

Fat gain is more likely though.

If I ran anything over 500mg I would likely use .25mg arimidex eod or e3d, or letro at like .25mg eod.

ghettostud,
Good to see you in here bro. I knew you were going to pop in with your Estrogen lover talk :D

I'm curious how many people on here get on-cycle blood-work done, and know their estrogen level.

Docs and knowledgeable TRT bros I've spoken with have recommended that I bring my estro down even lower than where it's at now. I'm not going to play with it though. I feel great right now. I'm a bit watery, but fat % has gone down. My face is a bit puffed up, other than that I look awesome and have been getting compliments left and right.

TEST IS BEST!

Top Bottom