Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

18 years old. college athlete

dmetri_42

im 18 i play college football its the offseason. ive heard steriods make you a better player all around. i was wondering if they make you faster, i've also heard of different kinds of pruducts that dont produce those negative side affects like traditional steroids. i need some help cuz i'd like to be stronger and faster and a better player all around any info will help but im most interested in making sure i dont destroy my body thanks

dmetri_42 said:
im 18 i play college football its the offseason. ive heard steriods make you a better player all around. i was wondering if they make you faster, i've also heard of different kinds of pruducts that dont produce those negative side affects like traditional steroids. i need some help cuz i'd like to be stronger and faster and a better player all around any info will help but im most interested in making sure i dont destroy my body thanks

Your prolly too young to do steroids right now, wait a couple more years, winstrol does make you faster tho. That's what all the olympic sprinters took i think.

If you want to be bigger, stronger and faster, train as hard as you can and eat a lot of good, clean, healthy food.

You don't need roids at your age kiddo.

18 you still got at least a few years of decent gains w/0 juice. Just remember steroids aren't wonder drugs they wont just make you a better ball player.

They will allow you to train harder, recover faster, break plateaus, absorb food more efficently and so on...

Dont be lazy, use steroids when all other resources are exausted. Do some research first, please.
Learn about AI's, PCT, drug testing, side effects, and know what each and every single compound will do for you, (pro's and cons). So that you can make sure to run a cycle that will fit your needs as an athlete. Make good decesions dont live with any regrets.
Remember its a lifestyle not a hobby. Because I cant even think of any bro's that have dont it "just once"

dmetri_42 said:

yeah i would say just eat and train like crazy unless ur really good and possibly have a chance at gettin in the nfl.....then i would definitely juice

bro eat like a horse train like a machine your body produces enough hormones at your age, just alot of hard work is all you need to do

dmetri_42 said:

never mind what you heard .......
eat as much grilled chicken, lean beef and drink as much milk as you can
and you'll be good to go.

yup im with everyone else, rest train hard and tons of clean food and you will grow like a weed at your age , i applied those basic principles at my age and i grew, your body is flooded with test at this age kid, make use of it,

peace

Top Bottom