Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week Test E, Dbol, EQ cycle.

kunnt

Stats:
198lbs (90kg)
12 - 13% BF
6'
Training 4 years, (last year has been full on no bullshit dedication)
Bench: 308lbs (140kg)
Squat: 400lbs (180kg)
Dead: 484lbs (220kg)

Cycle:
1 - 4, 30mg dbol
1 - 13, 500mg Test E
1 - 12, 600mg EQ

15 - 18, Nolva 20/20/10/10
15 - 18 Clomid 50/50/25/25

I am planning to use this thread as more of a diary and to learn more about the use of aas, so i would also appreciate any comments/feedback as i will take them on board as constructive criticism etc. :biggrin:

On day 5 now and i know the dbol hasnt just yet kicked in but i feel juiceyy. Looking in the mirror it may be just a psychological/placebo boost but i simply cannot wait to see what this journey has in store for me. I hope to gain 15 - 20lbs as lean as possible, hence the EQ, as i can hold on to my gains more easily and not look bloated as F**K during it.

Calories at the moment are about 3600 - 4000. Macros being: 300g protein, 400g carbs, 90g fat. This is my minimum quota but as i work a demanding job :Chef: i allow myself another increase in calories if i feel i hit a body part very hard that day or if work was extra busy.

Sources of carbs are Oats, Rice (basmati or brown), Wholemeal Pasta, Wholemeal bread (very seldom), sauces, and sugary carbs post workout. also allow myself 1 or 2 cheat meals per week. (after a heavy leg or back day)

Protein: Chicken fillets, Tuna, Eggs, Whey, Beef

Fats: Nuts, Meat, Oils, Supplements (omega 3s etc).

I have done 1 previous cycle last february of test e for 10 weeks. Again, i watched my diet like a hawk, and made a 15lb increase with sub fat gain. Strength gains were great as i had become stronger than i ever was at a lighter weight and leaner bodyfat %. My pct was the same as i plan for this one.

My favorite day = BACK DAY is tomorrow :D and have not deadlifted in months due to LEG DAY conflicting on my old split. feeling pumped and cannot wait for some barbell rows!!!

EQ should be ran longer at around 16 weeks to get the full effect, so I would stretch the cycle out a bit longer to get the most benefit and you might as well run the test that long as well.

I see no mention of an AI ran on cycle. You should be using something like aromasin, Fomrastanozol or Liquidex AI from N2BM on cycle for estrogen control.

You should be using a complete cycle support product like N2guard on cycle as well

Nolva and C.omid combo is not enough for PCT and is outdated. There is much better options for recovery nowadays, so here is a perfect PCT for you

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

EQ should be ran longer at around 16 weeks to get the full effect, so I would stretch the cycle out a bit longer to get the most benefit and you might as well run the test that long as well.

I see no mention of an AI ran on cycle. You should be using something like aromasin, Fomrastanozol or Liquidex AI from N2BM on cycle for estrogen control.

You should be using a complete cycle support product like N2guard on cycle as well

Nolva and C.omid combo is not enough for PCT and is outdated. There is much better options for recovery nowadays, so here is a perfect PCT for you

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25
Formastanozol 5 pumps twice daily (MR Supps)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS and
Ostarine 25mg per day

I have heard since it has a long ester it is always reommended to cycle EQ for at least 16 weeks. but my initial plans were to keep it at 12 weeks since it is only my 2nd cycle. is 16 weeks not a bit heavy??

Regards to an AI, i can get arimidex if any symptoms show, so that is no problem. i will probably get it asap as it is obviously logical to keep in on hand at all times.

I was looking into articles on needto's supplements and i can definately see reasons for their use but since i have the nolva and clomid now ill stick with it, might throw in some HCGenerate towards the end of my cycle? but for future ones where i will introduce heavier compounds i will of course invest in them

Back session yesterday was tough. kept deadlifts at 180kg. since i done them at the start of the workout my bent over rows slacked a little (110kg) but an awesome pump was generated :D! did not have time to finish my biceps as i was running late for work. Tomorrow is the start of a new week and of course the first body part of the week to get destroyed is my delts and triceps (i feel these are lacking so i introduce them at the start when i have had a rest day over the weekend)! I will also weigh-in when i wake up and go for a pi$$!! :)

I have heard since it has a long ester it is always reommended to cycle EQ for at least 16 weeks. but my initial plans were to keep it at 12 weeks since it is only my 2nd cycle. is 16 weeks not a bit heavy??

Regards to an AI, i can get arimidex if any symptoms show, so that is no problem. i will probably get it asap as it is obviously logical to keep in on hand at all times.

I was looking into articles on needto's supplements and i can definately see reasons for their use but since i have the nolva and clomid now ill stick with it, might throw in some HCGenerate towards the end of my cycle? but for future ones where i will introduce heavier compounds i will of course invest in them

You can run the EQ for 12 weeks, but you just seen yourself a little short on its full benefits by not going 16. There won't be much difference in terms of suppression between 12 and 16 weeks. Both will shut you down hard. If you want to run your Nolva and Clomid combo that's fine, but at least throw some Test stack in there for your recovery at the minimum.

HCGenerate is good to run on cycle for minimizing suppression

Definitely have your AI on hand as well. I it's generally not a good idea to wait for symptoms before running one either. That's a good way to end up with a set of tits

bro, if your not going to run it 16 weeks then save your money and run something else... your just wasting it if you don't run it the full time... you will be missing out on some of the best gains from it weeks 13-16

so you guys reckon its a wiser idea to extend both test and eq to 16 weeks. is it better to throw in an extra week of test due to the longer ester of eq?

Stats:
198lbs (90kg)
12 - 13% BF
6'
Training 4 years, (last year has been full on no bullshit dedication)
Bench: 308lbs (140kg)
Squat: 400lbs (180kg)
Dead: 484lbs (220kg)

Cycle:
1 - 4, 30mg dbol
1 - 13, 500mg Test E
1 - 12, 600mg EQ

15 - 18, Nolva 20/20/10/10
15 - 18 Clomid 50/50/25/25

I am planning to use this thread as more of a diary and to learn more about the use of aas, so i would also appreciate any comments/feedback as i will take them on board as constructive criticism etc. :biggrin:

On day 5 now and i know the dbol hasnt just yet kicked in but i feel juiceyy. Looking in the mirror it may be just a psychological/placebo boost but i simply cannot wait to see what this journey has in store for me. I hope to gain 15 - 20lbs as lean as possible, hence the EQ, as i can hold on to my gains more easily and not look bloated as F**K during it.

Calories at the moment are about 3600 - 4000. Macros being: 300g protein, 400g carbs, 90g fat. This is my minimum quota but as i work a demanding job :Chef: i allow myself another increase in calories if i feel i hit a body part very hard that day or if work was extra busy.

Sources of carbs are Oats, Rice (basmati or brown), Wholemeal Pasta, Wholemeal bread (very seldom), sauces, and sugary carbs post workout. also allow myself 1 or 2 cheat meals per week. (after a heavy leg or back day)

Protein: Chicken fillets, Tuna, Eggs, Whey, Beef

Fats: Nuts, Meat, Oils, Supplements (omega 3s etc).

I have done 1 previous cycle last february of test e for 10 weeks. Again, i watched my diet like a hawk, and made a 15lb increase with sub fat gain. Strength gains were great as i had become stronger than i ever was at a lighter weight and leaner bodyfat %. My pct was the same as i plan for this one.

My favorite day = BACK DAY is tomorrow :D and have not deadlifted in months due to LEG DAY conflicting on my old split. feeling pumped and cannot wait for some barbell rows!!!

Definetly need a AI like A-Dex or letro to run along with it. EQ like everyone said should only be used on a 16 week cycle and if you want you can add proviron to your cycle at 50mg a day. 25mg in the morning and 25mg at night.

yeah i think ill look into getting another vial of eq and a box of test. also some adex, but is it really necessary to run it continuously, especially if there are no experience of sides? or is it more of a rather be safe than sorry scenario? whats the thought behind proviron? like i said previously it is only my 2nd cycle, 1st being a test ONLY, ive already thrown in 2 new compounds i dont want to take the pi$$ with a 3rd

Top Bottom