Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 week cycle?

Mitchvee

I plan to run a 12 week cycle before I leave the country. I had planned to do a 16 week eq based cycle but I have to leave sooner now.

It will be my second cycle with just a 500mg sustanon for 14 weeks under my belt.

I was thinking a test eq mix with dbol kick start. I want to gain at the very least 10lbs of lean mass. I am 24 5"10 185 lbs at 8%. My training is an upper lower hypertrophy program based on progression of 5 main compound movements.

What doses of test eq should I run in which ratios, I had thought maybe 750 test with 500 eq and a 30mg for 4-6 weeks dbol kicker.
I plan on taking HCG throughout starting a few weeks in.

Why are so many guys looking to run over 1G of juice for a 2nd cycle?

~EZ

do as the guys have said bro and use the lower dosages, just make sure to keep your routine, diet and life style all in line and you'll gain very well i assure you..

you want to keep your test a bit lower and let eq shine... you can run eq from 600-800 mg week and see excellent results... it would be much more beneficial to run it longer though bro... You also do not want to run hcg too long... Run hcgenerate ES prior to it and you will get excellent results... you will minimize your on cycle suppression and transition very smoothly into pct... I will lay it out for a 12 week cycle but remember, I recommend running eq much longer...

1-12 sust 350 mg week
1-12 eq 600-800 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-4 n2guard n2bm.com
7-12 HcGenerate ES n2bm.com
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Dylan's layout is the way I'd go except I'd keep test at 250 mg. For me 250 mg of test is the perfect dose of test and many that I personally oversee do really well with this dose as well. It yields all The benefits and no sides. Your other compounds are your money makers so let them run. The only time if suggest higher is if test is your only compound.

Top Bottom