Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

12 days off cycle?

fnbdave

I'm going away for 12 days and I can't bring my gear with me at all. I have about 4 weeks left of my cyle so my question is do I just give up and stop the day I leave and just start PCT a little while after I get back or can I take 12 days off and come back and finish out the cycle for 4 weeks?

thoughts?

Its Test Prop/ EQ and I am pinning EOD.

This would be week 8 of test prop and week 13 of EQ.

Not sure on that... 14 days seems like a long time on a short ester like prop.. but since the EQ is in the mix. you might be OK. I would love to see what the other guys say

Since you have the EQ in there, I don't see a big problem other than the fact that the Test prop will drop off very quickly due to the short ester. It would have made more sense to run Test E with this cycle, so I'm not sure why you went with prop anyways

You'll be fine. I have had to do it a few times travelling for work. Admittedly I always run longer esters.

I tend to "front load" on the last shot b4 you travel. Not much point with prop though. No matter how much u front load it will be gone many days before u return from travelling.

I chose Prop because I needed a short esther that would clear my system quicker than Test E should I be up for testing. That's the only reason. Otherwise, yes I would go with Test E or C.

Fair enough, but what about the eq? That will be in your system and show up in testing for 6 months after u finish your cycle. Plenty of guys have gone positive for eq.

Also the test for eq is far more definitive than the test for testosterone. From memory the testosterone screening protocol is to look at the ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone as there is currently no way of differentiating synthetic testosterone from natural testosterone.

Are you a competitive athlete subject to testing, or are you concerned about workplace testing? If it's the later I would not worry too much as there are very few employers who test for AAS. They are mainly concerned with "recreational" drugs.

If you are a competitive athlete then I would worry more about the eq than any ester of testosterone. Boldenone is not a naturally occurring compound, and the undecylenate ester is about as long as they get, meaning it will hang around the body for a long time. Detection times are generally accepted as 6 months but there have been instances where athletes have gone positive after being off eq for a longer period

Top Bottom