Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10ml vials under filled

tomo85

stupid question really, can someone tell me when you put 1ml into a syringe, is it 1ml when the stopper gets to the 1ml mark or when the actual steroid fills to the 1ml mark? be a huge help!

When the liquid reaches the 1 Ml thats the first number on the syringe,you have 1 ml

RADAR

stupid question really, can someone tell me when you put 1ml into a syringe, is it 1ml when the stopper gets to the 1ml mark or when the actual steroid fills to the 1ml mark? be a huge help!

You should go look at www.spotinjections.com Great info. Go into the site and then select the "Info" link on the left. It covers the basics like the question you are asking and more.

the liquid should reach 1 ml...if you have air and liquid at 1 ml , then you have a mixed concentration of air and liquid, therefore, you won't have 1 ml of the desired liquid.

jesus titty fuckin christ

I guess the same applies to a long-time thing I didn't know when I didn't have any experience yet... I had no idea that a cc = a ml. I hadn't thought about it, and didn't know until I asked. If we were all experts, this forum wouldn't be here.

Charles

I guess the same applies to a long-time thing I didn't know when I didn't have any experience yet... I had no idea that a cc = a ml. I hadn't thought about it, and didn't know until I asked. If we were all experts, this forum wouldn't be here.

Charles

ain't that the truth

Charles

the point was he did not ask if 1ml=1cc
he asked how u know when its 1cc in the syringe

and it was a joke so chill chucky

Top Bottom