Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 MORE Reasons to use GEAR

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
10: GEAR "fractions" amino acides so that they;re dispersed over more "area". In other words, more of the intensines will be able to pick it up.

9: Is easy to take. a few tiny tablets = a few seconds a day.

8: GEAR can be carried around, in a knapsack, glove compartment, even a coat pocket. NEVER be without protein!

7: GEAR turns a low protein meal into a HIGH protein meal.

6: GEAR contains the best protein on the planet -- better than any food or supplement source.

5: GEAR does not strain the kidneys like ordinary protein.

GEAR: helps break down other ingested protein which in turn makes the food you eat MORE assimable!

4: GEAR is absorbed immediately. No need to time it!

3:GEAR can be used with low protein meals to boost the nutritional value.

2: GEAR contains a protein source that is not available through normal supplment channels and it is pharaceutical grade.

1: THe price of GEAR is at an all time LOW! Grab a few bottles now because the price will be going up again any day!

It might be good protein, but I'd have to see some more concrete data before I spent 20 cents for every gram of protein. And that's the price with the 2 for one deal!

serving = 1 gram of protein
Servings per container = 200
2 containers for 1 = 400 grams
400 grams/80 dollars = 20 cents per gram.

Compare that to Whey to build muscle 5 pound bag:

serving = 20 grams protein
servings per container = 87
grams protein per container = 87*20 = 1740
Price per container $63
Price per gram = 63/1740= 3.6 cents per gram

So gear costs about 5 and a half times more than whey protein. I could take 20 grams of whey for the price of 3.5 grams of Gear. I'm not saying Gear isn't good, but I haven't seen anything to convince me its worth the price. Take away the 2 for 1 deal and its even harder to justify.

Also, the fact that its made from cow blood doesn't sound that appetizing to me.

It might be good protein, but I'd have to see some more concrete data before I spent 20 cents for every gram of protein. And that's the price with the 2 for one deal!

Price per container $63

So gear costs about 5 and a half times more than whey protein. I could take 20 grams of whey for the price of 3.5 grams of Gear. I'm not saying Gear isn't good, but I haven't seen anything to convince me its worth the price. Take away the 2 for 1 deal and its even harder to justify.

Also, the fact that its made from cow blood doesn't sound that appetizing to me.

Here ya go, I'd say this is pretty concrete. http://www.ans.iastate.edu/report/air/2005pdf/2019.pdf

And that's just ONE thing about it that makes it worthwhile.

Last edited:

Price per container $63

It's not made from cows blood bro. That's what you get when you eat a steak, so I'm not sure why that would even be a problem. But this is the nitrogen extract from the plasma.

it's funny, guys are shooting horse medicine in their ass, but something from a COW!?!! No fucking way!!!!

Top Bottom