Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10 days in on my diesel/tren stack

slow95

I am 10 days in on this stack and i am very happy so far. I am up to 228lbs from 203lbs i am sure some maybe water but i can tell my shoulders, back, and lats have grown some. I am also starting to see some strength gains. I can not wait till the 30 days to see the results. The only sides i have noticed were back pumps sometimes other than that had a problem with my nipples being sore after the first couple of days but Needto told me what i needed to take and it took care of the problem. I would also want to thank Needto for answering all my questions to his customer service is top notch like everyone says.

I am 10 days in on this stack and i am very happy so far. I am up to 228lbs from 203lbs i am sure some maybe water but i can tell my shoulders, back, and lats have grown some. I am also starting to see some strength gains. I can not wait till the 30 days to see the results. The only sides i have noticed were back pumps sometimes other than that had a problem with my nipples being sore after the first couple of days but Needto told me what i needed to take and it took care of the problem. I would also want to thank Needto for answering all my questions to his customer service is top notch like everyone says.
woowww i thought my 15lbs in 10 days was goood.lol
what is your diet?

woowww i thought my 15lbs in 10 days was goood.lol
what is your diet?

This is my diet
7:30am 4 egg whites 2 hole eggs with some meat and 1/2 cup of oatmeal with milk
10:30am protein shake
1:30pm 2 chicken breasts and salad
4:00pm another protein shake and apple
i go to the gym from 5:30 to 7:30
7:30pm steak, fish, or chicken with rice or sweet potato
9:30 more meat
11:00 protein shake and go to sleep.

Today i was only 225 so i"m down a couple pounds. Less than 2 years ago i was over 300lb fatass. In 9 months i lost 110lbs down to 190lbs so now i really watch what i eat but with this i knew i would have to up my cals and i feel i am no gaining much fat at all so far with this diet. In the gym i am really starting to see strength gains now.

What did you take for the nipple soreness?

Top Bottom