Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10/12 Week 2 Day 4 DE Lower

cheesecake

I've been busy with school lately and not really had the time to edit my videos. On top of that, I've been choosing to go to bed early instead of staying up and editing my videos. Lately, sleep is definitely taking a big precedence in my life. :FRlol:

I still have two more workouts worth of videos to edit. And then I'll have tonight's workout on top of that. I'll get to them as I can.

10/12 Week 2 Day 4 DE Lower

Please right click and save target as on all videos!!! Please right click and save target as on all videos!!!

Box Squats: 115x10x2
Set 1, 2, and 10

Static Squat: 405x10 sec
405 (It looks a lot easier in the video than it actually was.)

Speed Deads: 205x6x1
Set 1, 4, and 6 (Noticed that my back was rounding, especially on set 1 and 6. Won't happen again.)

That was it. The gym owner's dad, who was running the gym that day, told us that he was going to have to shut the gym down early because the gym owner was having a seizure.

Thankfully, he's fine now. He just lost his driver's license for 6 months.

I'll try to work on my DE Upper and ME Lower and Upper videos tonight to get them posted.

As always, all help and critiques are welcome.
...chad...

I forgot to mention that that was the first time I have ever used 405 on anything.

Seemed like it took a lot longer to unrack than it actually did.
...chad...

if you look at your face by using the mirror's reflection you can see the 405 was taking a lot out of you. Ge that arch on deads though

This may be quibbling, but I'll say it anyway in case it helps you. Can you pull any faster on the speed deads? It looked on a couple of the sets like your speed wasn't all there, and maybe the weight was a bit much. Take this with a grain of salt though, because I've never done speed deads. Here's a video of spatts doing them:

http://www.asylum-strength.com/videos/spddeads.wmv

Was that your wife spotting you?

Chad,

after looking at your deadlift videos... I think you are standing too close to the bar at address. I also pull sumo, and though I am built very differently from you, which will make a difference, I am much farther away from the bar than you are.

If you are further from the bar... you will probably be able to keep a better arch, your shoulders behind the bar, and you will be able to pull the bar back toward you instead of simply up.

just my .02

Cuthbert

Interesting. I've always heard that the bar was basically supposed to be against your shins at the start of the lift.

I'll try to step a little further back and see if that helps me any.

Thanks for the idea.
...chad...

Top Bottom