Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 year goal

WOW your friend ate THAT MUCH!? Amazing! </sarcasm>

No, he didn't have bad genetics - the dumb fuck didn't eat enough.

Grasp this - EAT ENOUGH, you will gain weight. Get the protein you need. Then - fuck everything else. Normally I wouldn't advocate this, but you don't listen.

LoL ^^

Or go ahead with your plan, be extraordinarily anal about every last detail and maybe that’ll work for you. Most likely, you’ll crap your pants when you don’t hit your .7% weight gain for the week and start looking for a new program, new exercise, new supplement, etc. Or you’ll gain too much and immediately start asking about cutting, macronutrient ratios, etc., etc. You might like www.abcbodybuilding.com. Those turds like to fret over micronutrient ratios and the precise timing of vitamin C supplementation, etc.

fuck it........whatever.......i'll just go old school and eat whatever comes into eyesight........anthrax invasion, you better keep an eye on your dinner...that shit mine.....ummm...mmmm....yes..that was good.......yes i understand everthing you are saying....I never give up.....even if gain .5 pounds per week....that make me happy enough to keep going......the whole science of bodybulding is important to.....its good for insipiration.....without schwarzenegger around these days you need other ways of hope for huge muscles.....well except for aas.....i don't believe in any supplements except for whey protein. My program always focuses on squats, straightleg deadlifts, rows, bench, milatary press, and pullups. I will never do any program without these. Regular deadlifts are just too dangerous, don't won't to risk anything especially my age. Oh yeah, i've been to that site a couple times. Some of the theories are way too specific to be true. But then again, i like specific.

Anybody heard of german volume training, where you do 10 sets of 10 reps for all your compound exercises?

Oh yeah, and gaining weight is not my problem...gaining muscle weight is....i could easily gain fat weight especially around the belly....im not battling what you are saying....yes if you eat enough of course you will gain weight......if you went to mcdonald's three times a day then you will gain weight.....you might die but you will gain weight

Last edited:
Top Bottom