Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-T is here… 15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks… legally

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of gains would the Muscle Stack bring if i bought an extra bottle of 1T and ran it for 6 weeks @ 5 pumps as opposed to the 4 weeks @ 4 pumps? would a Test Recovery Stack be sufficient PCT ?

what kind of gains would the Muscle Stack bring if i bought an extra bottle of 1T and ran it for 6 weeks @ 5 pumps as opposed to the 4 weeks @ 4 pumps? would a Test Recovery Stack be sufficient PCT ?

Id think that would be an awesome stack... infact we want to put together a nice 1-T twin pack / TRS stack so guys can reap the full benefits from 1-T with a 6 week cycle.

-Pp

1-t makes a great add to any otc stack. I will be whipping up a bunch of hard core stacks using 1-t this week and posting them up. Send me a pm guys if you want the 411 and some discounts.

I think its very possible. What is your definition of pure muscle anyway?

-Pp

I could easily gain 15 pounds in 6 weeks, but it would not be all muscle. If 15 lbs. could be done legally with out the side effects we seen with some pro-hormones, which were worse than a person would see using AAS, you would have my attention. Not saying the product doesn't work, just my experience over the years with AAS and supplements.

15 lbs of pure muscle tissue is a little over 2 lbs of muscle a week.

testosterone increases RBC's and water retention inside the muscle as well as outside.
That is very dramatic 15 lbs . Maybe a first time steroid user .But guys with alot of steroid induced muscle find it harder and harder to gain off each cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom