Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 in 4 women prefer house cleaning to sex

chaos mage said:
the other 3 in 4 women prefer bukakke

yeah but its hard to clean up....make sure you do it in the bathroom.......in the nude...........( <---- see how i brought it back around there...)

PERFECTWORLD said:
yeah but its hard to clean up....make sure you do it in the bathroom.......in the nude...........( <---- see how i brought it back around there...)

bukkake.

Is that like pastry?

biteme said:
THese bitches need a shot of testosterone, so they can see what it's like to be a man, for a week. Sorry about the bitch comment, I'm in an aggressive mood.

Must be all that TEST.

HAHHAHAHAHAH LOL

...ah sorry - that struct me funny somehow.

p0ink said:
news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3468998

Four out of 10 women said they felt guilty relaxing when the house was untidy.

A further 26% said they gave the impression they had cleaned up by stuffing objects into cupboards and drawers.

Lindsay Nicholson, editor-in-chief of Good Housekeeping, said: “Women are forever battling with domestic guilt and perceptions of clean and tidy vastly differ from household to household.”

Unfortunately these things are true for most married women w/kids that i know. i fall under some of these categories but doesn't mean that i don't prefer sex over cleaning. Guilt is a bad thing...

GoldenDelicious said:
1 in 4 men dont know how to fuck

except on this board.

(where the denominator is much, much higher)

I bet the number is higher than that. LOL

Top Bottom