Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad

griffinoil

What is recommended to stack with this new suppl? Is 19 nordiol, 19 nordione, 4 AD or 5 AD good or bad to take with 1-AD?
Or should I stick with it, creatine and protein?

:confused:

Thanks for the help.

You can stack it with any pro-hormone since none of the others are a precursur to 1-testostoerone as 1-AD is.

But my suggestion would be to try it alone for one cycle. Too often I take multiple supps and then I never know what's working and what's not.

1-AD works VERY well for me, but the only way I know that for sure is that I cut out everything else for a 5 week cycle of 1-AD.

Now I'm not wondering, was it the diol or the 1-AD? I know for a fact that I gained 15 lbs of muscle without gaining fat on one specific prohormone (and have kept it).

If you've done an isolated cycle like this already and know that 1-AD works for you with acceptable side effects or you really don't care, then STACK AWAY!

From Ergopharm's website:

What about stacking 1-AD with other types of prohormones? Is this advisable? Would this help mass gains??

Stacking 1-AD with 4-AD (Androdiol®) or nor-4-AD (Norandrodiol®) prohormone products can be of value. You can get the mass gain benefits of the diol prohormones combined with the strength benefits of 1-AD.

In particular, stacking 1-AD with one of the topical spray prohormone products should be very effective. Such a stack would include a sustained release component with an oral, fast acting component. This would be pharmacokinetically similar to a traditional “injectable/oral stack”.

Top Bottom