Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad / 19 nor stack 2nd week review + questions

djremix

So i am just about to finish my second week tommorow and heres what i have experienced:
I am using a taper on / taper off dosage curve look below:

for full details on supps, routine, dosages click
HERE

First week : noticed i am back to the strength i was at after struggling for two weeks(coming out of a 3 week ankle injury...barely worked out upped body). sex drive was a bit down. nothing major. feeling great.
a couple of spots here and there.

second week :

the good:
strengh is through the roof(20% more weights than last week)
stamina and endurance are also up
having sex takes a while to get going, but everything works fine. the orgasms are much more intense than usual!
spots cleared up
people are noticing a visible improvement

the bad:
sex drive is very low
slight burning sensation when pissing, though stops completely when the stream ends (anyone know why this happens?)
a lot of body aches, i get muscle spasms very easily in the same area if i stretch in a certain direction!

general bad : no way i can get to sleep if i take my last dose of 1ad after 10pm!
Weight went up from 86KG(1st day) up to 91KG(today), i guess thats pretty good .

Some questions:
* what type of rec drugs are safe with this combo? mdxx etc? (alcohol and hydrocodone etc are fine). just curious to know, but i am certain i wont be using anything untill the end of this cucle and the recovery.

* should i add ALA? i have enough for 600mg/day for 3 weeks, will it be worth it?

i would really appreciate any comments on the cycle etc

update!!!!
today i started my 3rd week, at 800mg 1-ad and 300mg 19-nor.
and adding 1 dose of ECA and 1600mg nootropil (piracetam)

and damn, this was the best workout ive had in ages :)
my weights for chest went up another 10 pounds on the last set on almost all excercises.

to those who are wondering about nootropil...think of it as eca for the brain :)
brilliant stuff and works even better on this cycle :)

on a bad note, that burning sensation when peeing is back but its ok! :(

same place for the past year :)

it more severe the closer it is to the time of dosage.
at night end(6 hours after last dose) its very very light to non-existant, so its def the stack.

damn good info man. I might try the same dosages.
Can you buy this stuff at supplement stores in the states? how hard is it to find?
Interested in hearing how things go post cycle with the 6-OXO.
how many lbs have you gained so far?

stuff is excellent :)
middle of week 4 now. strength goes up every week!
weight today at 92.5KG so total of 6.5KG since 2.5 weeks or ~14 punds

and everybody says i look bigger.

djremix said:
weight today at 92.5KG so total of 6.5KG since 2.5 weeks or ~14 pounds

and everybody says i look bigger.

I should think so! Good to know your friends aren't BLIND!

as i am very tall.. 191cm. its a bit harder to guage size. personally i dont think i have gotten big enough to notice as my friends say i do, but scale says so and my strength is absolutely phenominal(end of 4th week) i have easily added 35-40% MORE weight on each and every single excercise except one!

ill be doing another cycle 1-test/ 4 ad in march :)
and meanwhile i intend to cut up and bring those damn abs back.

Thanks for sharing this useful information. It's great.

taux pret auto - taux pret auto differe selon la rise en compte ... calculent automatiquement le taux pour un prêt automobile donne.

Top Bottom