Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1,000 mg tren a week

gstacker said:
I honestly don't know, if you have done 1400wk tren with no sides you would know better than me the most I've done was 400wk it jus seems to me if he wants to be up in the 330 range or higher he will need to put on some more size. deca and test will do that nicly from my exp

Not true in high school while all natural with a good diet creatine and lots of hard work I benched 325 at 180lbs.

Bench more now after a few experiments and about 45lbs of mass increase of course.

stop stop stop. If you want to do alot of juice then here is a much much better cycle to gain on.

1-10 125mg Test Prop ED
1-8 75mg Tren A ED
1-3 50mg Tbol ED
4-8 50mg Var ED
9-10 100mg Var ED
1-10 50mg Masteron ED

This is 2g of juice and you'll like it aloooot more than 1g Tren and 1g Test - I promise.

The above is just a much better cycle with same mgs. Not saying you should do it but if you decide, whether its right or not, to run 2grams then do it this way.

markshark said:
yea and im only benchin about 290...fucking pathetic. i need to be doin average, like around 350-380, like all u guys. if im gonna take gear i dont wanna look like a middle school kid.
Everytime I start to empathize with you and think about trying to give you some helpful advice, you go and post some stupid shit like you did all over this thread. Once again :rolleyes: you have proven how much of a moron you are.

IFIWAS said:
Not true in high school while all natural with a good diet creatine and lots of hard work I benched 325 at 180lbs.

Bench more now after a few experiments and about 45lbs of mass increase of course.
bro I understand 100percent what your saying but in the most basic way of thinking with size comes strength and strength comes size, he already came up 75lbs on his bench without a lot of size increase there's only so much you can do before you need to grow

hell bro, if you got all this money to burn and don't care....throw in 10iu's HGH per day and learn how to run insulin, and get you 100mcg IGF/day......

i think you are looking to more juice to solve some sort of problem in your routine/diet etc...and more juice isn't the answer

Top Bottom